2 hours ago, rns90 said:

On the Jacksonville side yes.  Titans are bigger rivals vs the Colts and maybe the Ravens.

The Ravens to me is more of a recent thing.  Yeah, I know they knocked them out in 2000 and 2008 but I don't think that it really resonates with today's players.  I think because they play them twice a year the division rivals are all bigger than Baltimore.  Who the biggest rivalry is is certainly debatable.  I could make an argument for all the teams for different reasons.  But the fact is is the Titans have been in the same division with Jacksonville for longer than the other teams and had probably their biggest ever win in franchise history against them (unless you count winning the AFL titles bigger).  

It would be an interesting offseason poll to see who Titans fans hate the most of the 3 division teams.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Ravens to me is more of a recent thing.  Yeah, I know they knocked them out in 2000 and 2008 but I don't think that it really resonates with today's players.  I think because they play them twice a year the division rivals are all bigger than Baltimore.  Who the biggest rivalry is is certainly debatable.  I could make an argument for all the teams for different reasons.  But the fact is is the Titans have been in the same division with Jacksonville for longer than the other teams and had probably their biggest ever win in franchise history against them (unless you count winning the AFL titles bigger).  

It would be an interesting offseason poll to see who Titans fans hate the most of the 3 division teams.

For me it's the Colts. I'm still not over how Luck used to dominate us. 

I’m more worried about this game than I was about the jags. Of course the Titans are the better team, but the Vikings are desperate and are better than they’ve been playing. 

12 minutes ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Just go in there and trample the weak.  Fuck the 2-1, don't need to win this game shit.  3-0 and then stomp the goddamn Steelers to the fucking currrrrrrrrb!

Steelers are for real. They will be very hard to beat with that defense.