11 minutes ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Oh wow Barr is a huge loss. Skimmed over Vrabel’s PC today and didn’t see any mention of major injuries so that’s good. 

I always thought he was one of the more overrated players in the league. Still it doesn’t help them. 

19 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I always thought he was one of the more overrated players in the league. Still it doesn’t help them. 

Could be - I was a big fan of his versatility and ability to play all over the formation although being a 4-3 OLB in this league is now kind of extinct. 

15 minutes ago, scine09 said:

This has trap game potential IMO.  Big game with Pittsburgh coming up, road game against a struggling team from the other conference and coming off a big win yesterday.

I think the Jags game was more of a trap game.

I expect another big game from our offense.

Edited by rns90

3 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I think the Jags game was more of a trap game.

I expect another big game from our offense.

Jacksonville is never a trap game.  They’re arguably the Titans biggest rivals.

I watched the Vikings game against GB and I don’t think Rodgers was even touched the entire game.  If it weren’t for some bad drops he could’ve thrown for 450+ on them. I think Tannehill will get great protection like he did yesterday and have another big game. 

40 minutes ago, Guts said:

I think they are missing Diggs badly.  The key is going to be containing Cook.

That’s looking like a colossal blunder to trade him. They have no one who scares you deep without him.