Jonboy

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the Ravens twice as much as any other team, division rivals come next.    What sweet revenge. 

I just wish some of you would stop QUOTIING him.  I have him on ignore and don't want to read his whiny negative bullshit.

Actually you don't. It stems from an OT thread where the scum referred to the 13 year old autustic boy shot by police as defective and that he deserved it because his mother is a shitty parent who cal

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

Oh wow Barr is a huge loss. Skimmed over Vrabel’s PC today and didn’t see any mention of major injuries so that’s good. 

I always thought he was one of the more overrated players in the league. Still it doesn’t help them. 

19 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

I always thought he was one of the more overrated players in the league. Still it doesn’t help them. 

Could be - I was a big fan of his versatility and ability to play all over the formation although being a 4-3 OLB in this league is now kind of extinct. 

15 minutes ago, scine09 said:

This has trap game potential IMO.  Big game with Pittsburgh coming up, road game against a struggling team from the other conference and coming off a big win yesterday.

I think the Jags game was more of a trap game.

I expect another big game from our offense.

Edited by rns90

• Jonboy unpinned this topic