NYC designated an anarchist jurisdiction

pat

3 hours ago, SNAPHISANKLE said:

Wtf is this even supposed to mean. It’s a legitimized CHOP?

It means the administration is going to block whatever funding they can.  That means that New York City is going to find it difficult to do things like pay teachers.  That means that school is not starting on time this week.

Which finally means no, I'm not attending a Monday morning meeting with my colleagues because I'm homeschooling.

6 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

The DoJ is so compromised by Trump and Barr is absurd. 

Never has there been such blatant favoritism as shown by Barr. Trump must have pics of Barr giving some young intern a blow job.  

2 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Never has there been such blatant favoritism as shown by Barr. Trump must have pics of Barr giving some young intern a blow job.  

That or he just became a piece of shit during his 25 year sabbatical.

Just hoping that if he wins, Biden doesn’t Gerald Ford this, and instead goes after every Trump immediate family member and every one of their cronies and enablers. 

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

I think we’re heading for either session or civil war at some point in the future. 

Nope, what's actually going to happen is the professionals will flee the city and gentrify the rural areas with artisan jams.

The coal-y rollers will struggle to apply their kkk-lite antics towards rich white people and we'll end up with a new Republican party.

20 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Nope, what's actually going to happen is the professionals will flee the city and gentrify the rural areas with artisan jams.

The coal-y rollers will struggle to apply their kkk-lite antics towards rich white people and we'll end up with a new Republican party.

Mmm artisan jam

3 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

That or he just became a piece of shit during his 25 year sabbatical.

He was always a piece of shit. He’s one of the chief legal architects of unitary executive theory in the United States which basically treats the president as a king and is code for authoritarianism. 

Archived