Carson Wentz could be in trouble

11 minutes ago, Face said:

My God was Face spot on him or what. Mr. Throw it 4 yards on 3rd & 9. He's terrible.

Under a massive assault I was proven completely correct when I indicted Andrew Locker & I was actually prepping a Carson Ware series but it's already obvious, no need to kick the Ginger when he's down,

He had a completely stacked team & his 2nd year he threw a ton of very short TD passes that his running game set up for him so he had a great TD/Int ratio. His other numbers were blah. He's the safest QB in the league, never throws to the sticks. I can't wait till he frets destroyed in Philly.

I actually don't know why I hate the guy so much.

Calm down there, killer.  I like him as a QB, but he has definitely regressed A LOT.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was hilarious that the Eagles piped in boos when he threw that pick in the redzone. Even when they aren't at the stadium the people of Philadelphia find a way! 

He’s in a Miami/Tanny situation right now!

Apparently only qbs not named Wentz are expected to elevate their team regardless of the talent around them.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Face said:

My God was Face spot on him or what. Mr. Throw it 4 yards on 3rd & 9. He's terrible.

Under a massive assault I was proven completely correct when I indicted Andrew Locker & I was actually prepping a Carson Ware series but it's already obvious, no need to kick the Ginger when he's down,

He had a completely stacked team & his 2nd year he threw a ton of very short TD passes that his running game set up for him so he had a great TD/Int ratio. His other numbers were blah. He's the safest QB in the league, never throws to the sticks. I can't wait till he frets destroyed in Philly.

I actually don't know why I hate the guy so much.

Probably because he's been overrated since the day he came into the league and for some weird reason this board hyped him up.  Even nationally, you had people before the season calling him a top 5 or so QB.  Based on what exactly, I have no idea.

Not sure if you ever listen to him but if you ever heard Adam Schein talk about Carson Wentz you'd dislike Wentz 10 times more.

All you had to do was place a wager on the eagles with him at QB to see how bad he is.

Seemed the eagles are the Sunday night game every year I go to Vegas and for some reason I always ended up betting them.

5 mins into the game me and my buddies remember that wentz sucks!

But hey...he got that extension so he's gotta be good right....I mean Mariota didn't get one.

1 hour ago, Face said:

Except Mariota actually had to deal with this stuff. 

Have yiu yiu seen the Eagles OL? They have by far the best interior in Brooks, the best center in Kelce, the best RT in Lane Johnson, and a top 3 LT in Peters for years. Their OL is a Madden line. Wentz is terrible.

Have you seen the Eagles OL? lol

Brooks is out for the year. Lane Johnson is coming back from ankle surgery in August. Jason Peters is 38 and a shell of what he was and was going to play RG before their starting LT got hurt and is out for the year.  They also lost their LG last week to a knee injury. 

I'm not putting blame on the OL over Wentz. Im just point out this isn't the OL they had a few years ago. 

23 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Have you seen the Eagles OL? lol

Brooks is out for the year. Lane Johnson is coming back from ankle surgery in August. Jason Peters is 38 and a shell of what he was and was going to play RG before their starting LT got hurt and is out for the year.  They also lost their LG last week to a knee injury. 

I'm not putting blame on the OL over Wentz. Im just point out this isn't the OL they had a few years ago. 

Yeah the Eagles have had a ton of bad injury luck. The OL this year & the WR’s last year. 

Part of this is Schtick but I’ve always thought he was very overrated. How many games does he have great looking stats but they score 17 points the last few years. It’s because great QB’s throw past the sticks on 3rd downs & in the red zone. You can’t really scheme up much on big passing downs & you often have to make tough throws. He constantly settles for dump offs & throws well short of the sticks. So on 3rd & 9 & dunp off to a back won’t hurt your stats at all & a few of them will give you a high completion % for the game. Then all it  takes is a 60 yard bomb once to a wide open guy on a broken play & your stats look great that week but you didn’t move the ball or score much. He also throws a ton of shorter stuff to his very good TE’s, but just doesn’t attempt the big, bulk play throws to the outside, that are tough throws.