Absolutely awful again yesterday. Eagles fans have turned on him. He was kept clean all day, had one terrible INT, was consistently inaccurate and was the reason the Eagles lost. Hurts was active yesterday and if he continues to have games like that he could conceivably be replaced before the end of the season

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

They gave him that contract way too quickly.

They don't even have an out until 2023, and that still comes with 24.5 mil in dead money.

Wentz was an animal his first two years. Wonder why he’s fallen so hard? The running game and receivers aren’t what they used to be and I think he may have taken one too many hits back there. Losing Defillipo and Reich certainly haven’t helped him either.

Edited by Thrill

Don't know what happened to the guy. He looked like a superstar few years back. Sometimes injuries play into your psych and now you aren't just worried about opposing defenses, but also your durability. It's like playing two opponents. 

It's like playing basketball with bad Cardio. You are playing yourself and playing your opponent. I'm sure he is holding back both mentally and physically with that on his mind.

I honestly think Wentz is just trying to do too much. He’s making some bad throws to less than stellar WRs. The OL is also dismantled. He was sacked 8 times by Washington. I didn’t watch the whole game yesterday but he seemed to be rushing throws and trying to force them into tight windows. 

41 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I honestly think Wentz is just trying to do too much. He’s making some bad throws to less than stellar WRs. The OL is also dismantled. He was sacked 8 times by Washington. I didn’t watch the whole game yesterday but he seemed to be rushing throws and trying to force them into tight windows. 

The pass pro was great yesterday. He ran into half the sacks against Washington. He is consistently missing gimme throws and not seeing wide open receivers. It’s honestly shocking and was starting to show last season