Defense is scary right now. I actually think the Jags have a good offense for once. Minshew is good, and they have some weapons. But some of those defensive plays were just terrible. We MUST get Clowney in shape, get Beasley back (for rotation), and....most of all, as you mentioned, Adoree. I think he's our best DB (and yes, I remember Byard). He's so underrated around here. We NEED him desperately. Fulton got a gimme pick. I"m glad, but overall he was a liability, which is fine. He's a rookie.

We won, and I think the other AFC South teams are vulnerable right now. Texans played a tough team, but their offense looks a LOT worse without Hopkins in it

I think the defense issues it being too conservative with all these injuries and getting Clowney up to speed.  I bet when we get Jackson, Beasley and Roberson back we see the defense tighten up.

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Rashaan Evans where are you? Only thing we've seen is the ejection 

Brown too. He's one of the best coverage/pursuit LBs in the game and he's been invisible outside of the one pdef yesterday. The defense doesn't work with 3rd stringers in the secondary and your starting ILBs playing like dog shit.

I listened to the game, so didn't see Brown...but Keith was mentioning him fairly often, especially in the first half.

I think injuries are the main issue with the defense, but the play calling seriously concerns me.  Most on here knew the loss of Pees would be big...so far that is a gross understatement.  

22 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

BTW, the hype on Minshew after this game is sickening. I saw on twitter and on the NFLN how great Minshew was("Amazing game"). 

I might remind people he had two INTs and took a 20 yard sack like an idiot. 

Not a lot of RT love after the game 

A bit of Titans/Tannehill love in Albert Breer's MMQB Column today.

13 minutes ago, Titansfan920 said:

I noticed Brown all over the place yesterday, he was damn good. Evans though, I don't recall him doing anything of note.

This is a joke right? He had 3 tkls and a pdef while also being beaten for a TD. Those are terrible numbers for a 3down LB.

Edited by oldschool

Tannehill already showing 2019 was not a fluke. Very pleased with how Davis and Humphries are looking.

Some people here were intimating Clowney would just show up and dominate right away. I said he's not in football shape. He essentially missed all of TC. Being in shape and being in football shape isn't the same thing. Defense ain't there, I think it'll start to fall into place once we get Adoree back, Clowney and Beasley are ready to go, etc

The Vikings have looked terrible. We should beat them, however you shouldn't overlook a desperate team. Going 0-3 is pretty much the end of your season, so I'd expect them to be very desperate. 

18 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Could Brown be playing conservative bruise free football due to his fear of getting injured in a contract year.

I think hes still recovering from his camp injury. He doesn't look nearly as fast as he did last year.