19 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

And Byard has become pedestrian.

he’s always been pretty pedestrian. Most of his picks have been off tipped passes or thrown right to him 

Just now, socaltitan said:

Tannehill might get some MVP votes. He's been almost flawless. A couple bad throws late in the past few games that thankfully didn't cost us. Still 6 TD 0 INT the past 2 games. Can't complain too much about it. His chemistry with Davis and Humphries looks much better than last year. 2019 isn't looking like a fluke.

No way. He doesn’t put up the yards, he’s needs 300 + yard passing games not 200+. Also needs a game or 2 with 400 yard games 

Fun game? Every other team playing, I want it to be close, unless there are division implications. 

I must have said goddamnit or fuck 30 times today. 

Fuck this game. When our team blows another out, it’s fun for me. 

6 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

Tannehill might get some MVP votes. He's been almost flawless. A couple bad throws late in the past few games that thankfully didn't cost us. Still 6 TD 0 INT the past 2 games. Can't complain too much about it. His chemistry with Davis and Humphries looks much better than last year. 2019 isn't looking like a fluke.

This, no major injuries, and starting 2-0 are just so awesome right now...We are still finding our way and are capable of getting much better...

1 hour ago, ctm said:

Vaccaro had one of his best games today.

He’s been a pretty impressive signing. He’s had several big games in the last two years. And his coverage plays are an added bonus as he’s really a run banger. 

1 hour ago, nine said:

Seems to me Henry's having trouble running in any direction.   

Or breaking a tackle....or making the first guy miss.....or creating his own yards-after-contact....or doing *any* of the things that made him such a dominant rusher the past couple years.

I doubt many will agree with me....but IMO,  these first two games have been Henry's most ineffective performances since the beginning of the 2018 season.     But he had a couple nice runs today and showed a couple flashes of his usual self....which is more than he did in week one.   Here's to hoping he returns to form sooner rather than later.

Teams have found a way to get beat by our QB

This is one of the more athletic and skilled groups on offense that we've had.  I get wanting to run on teams that are specifically trying to stop the run...but at some point you have to realize that maybe its easier to throw to open up the run.  In the first game, we could chalk it up to missed field goals being the main issue.  This second, however, it's obvious how teams are going to attack our offense this  year.  Maybe our offensive line will gel together and start moving the ball against these stacked fronts, but it just seems like there is an easier answer to beating those overloaded fronts.

4 minutes ago, ctm said:

Henry had over 400 touches last year.  Not many RBs can handle that work load and sustain their productivity.

Just ask Eddie George.

13 minutes ago, ctm said:

Henry had over 400 touches last year.  Not many RBs can handle that work load and sustain their productivity.

Henry looks like he still has pop to his runs though.  If he was trudging to the line like an asthmatic Lendale White, I'd get that, but he's still got burst.  He hasn't been able to break tackles at the same rate, but he's not been in many positions to beat a man in the 1v1 this year either.  I'm not overly concerned.  If this is happening by the midway point of the season, it'll be more worrying.

Edited by Yoshimitsu