Outside of 7 I am kind of 10 I agree.

7. Until the old and cb group is healthy I can't give them to much crap. 

10. Somewhat the same. We have had some problems both weeks but most games are not perfect. 

I actually think the DLine was fine early in the game. Minshew was just getting the ball out within 2 or 3 seconds every play. Mostly because he’s actually a good QB but we made it pretty easy for him to do it too. When you play your dbacks 10 yards off the receiver and never go to a zone, its pretty easy to dink and dunk all game.

Edited by Thrill

5 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Losing Johnson and Casey and replacing with Clowney doesn't equate. We are going to get gutted in the middle.

Idk if it’s just me but Clowney looks a lot thinner than he did when playing for the Texans. When he was at his peak they’d move him all around the Dline and even play him on the center sometimes. It looks like Clowney slimmed down to be exclusively a 3-4 OLB/4-3 DE and get his sack numbers up. 

Edited by Thrill

Just now, Thrill said:

Idk if it’s just me but Clowney looks a lot thinner than he did when playing for the Texans. When he was at his peak they’d move him all around the Dline and even play him on the center sometimes. It looks like Clowney slimmed down to basically be exclusively 3-4 OLB/4-3 DE and get his sack numbers up. 

Not sure if it’s the colors making him look thinner, but he def lost weight in his lower body when compared to his Texans days and  looks extremely thin overall. 

9 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Dennis Kelly has been horrific in the run game. Our guard play hasn't been great either.

Definitely took a step back with Kelly. At least he can pass block. 

1 minute ago, TitansFan777 said:

Not sure if it’s the colors making him look thinner, but he def lost weight in his lower body when compared to his Texans days and  looks extremely thin overall. 

He lined up in the middle a few times but nothing came of it.

5 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Which is infinitely more important than run blocking.

True but don’t be shocked when Henry has trouble running to the right hand side.