• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks John Madden

Hasn't always been pretty, but in a season with one of the most bizarre offseasons in the history of the NFL, Titans should feel very good about where they're at.   Obviously some things to

They had their struggles in both games, but 2-0 is 2-0

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I was surprised, but someone posted a 538 stat last week that I think actually showed game 1 is the best predictor of success. I could be remembering slightly wrong.

Anyone else remember that?

Yes, he posted it last year too.  It surprised me.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yes, he posted it last year too.  It surprised me.

It interesting data but I wonder how much of it is that 0-1 is one game from 0-2 which is normally what kills most playoff chances.

Edited by oldschool

1 hour ago, Jonboy said:

Titans should feel very good about where they're at.

Why? They have struggled beating both the Broncos and Jags, neither of which is particularly good.

They're just lucky that Minnesota is playing like total shit right now or else their chances of going 3-0 would be slim at best.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

It interesting data but I wonder how much of it is that 0-1 is one game from 0-2 which is normally what kills most playoff chances.

I think it meant that the teams who won in week 1 won more games on average during the season and the same for teams who lost than any other week.

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

I was surprised, but someone posted a 538 stat last week that I think actually showed game 1 is the best predictor of success. I could be remembering slightly wrong.

Anyone else remember that?

Is it losing game one at home. I saw the stat and it was real high. But in the past, only 62% of the teams were making it anyway. 

13 minutes ago, Jeff.Fisher said:

The Titans could easily be 0-2.

Them sitting at 2-0 (and both AFC wins) is huge.  

This season continues to be nuts. Just glad we're guaranteed not to have a stadium full of steeler fans in 2 weeks

I think the days of other teams fans filling up our stadium are going to be over for a while. The pandemic has everyone at home watching more tv. These first two games have been thrilling to watch. It gives you a heart attack, but added to last year the Titans are going to be much more popular here. You know Nashville, when they get excited about something-it’s a mania. 

19 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I think the days of other teams fans filling up our stadium are going to be over for a while. The pandemic has everyone at home watching more tv. These first two games have been thrilling to watch. It gives you a heart attack, but added to last year the Titans are going to be much more popular here. You know Nashville, when they get excited about something-it’s a mania. 

Hope they keep it up. Living in east tennessee the steeler fans (and cowboy fans) outnumber titans fans 10 to 1. It sucks balls. 

I should move back to nashville.. not as many perks living out here

1 hour ago, Maker84 said:

Tannehill was awesome and the passing game needs to become the main cog for this offense because Henry is just not reliable this season with team’s stacking the box against him 

I hope that's the reason. I didn't get to see the game but last week he didn't look like last year, breaking tackles YAC, etc. even stacking the box. The average per carry didn't look good today again.