2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That playcall kind of reminded me of the 2001 Ravens-Titans when they tried to sneak McNair and everyone knew it was coming on the last play of the game.

Nightmare ending

I don't think it's fair to call the Panthers the 2nd worst team.  They barely lost last week and this week were competitive on the road at TB.  

I think if I had to pick a 2nd worst team it would probably be NYG.  Yes, I know they were competitive today.  But they're not any good.  And losing Barkley is not going to bode well.  I also think that despite them winning last week Washington might be there too.

And I don't think the Jets will go 0-16.  They play the Dolphins twice in a row with a bye mixed in, and have a home game against Denver on a short week potentially with Jeff Driskell playing.  They'll win games.  I'd say they're probably a 3-13 type team.

2 minutes ago, japan said:

Nightmare ending

I can still remember screaming in my dorm room when that happened.  I'm surprised I didn't get expelled.

Just now, scine09 said:

I don't think it's fair to call the Panthers the 2nd worst team.  They barely lost last week and this week were competitive on the road at TB.  

I think if I had to pick a 2nd worst team it would probably be NYG.  Yes, I know they were competitive today.  But they're not any good.  And losing Barkley is not going to bode well.  I also think that despite them winning last week Washington might be there too.

And I don't think the Jets will go 0-16.  They play the Dolphins twice in a row with a bye mixed in, and have a home game against Denver on a short week potentially with Jeff Driskell playing.  They'll win games.  I'd say they're probably a 3-13 type team.

I still think Detroit is pretty bad but they play MIN twice.  At some point, you have to look at the schedules too.

Just now, rns90 said:

I still think Detroit is pretty bad but they play MIN twice.  At some point, you have to look at the schedules too.

Yes, Detroit.  Minnesota isn't as bad as they look IMO.  At some point they'll turn it around.  Hopefully it isn't next Sunday.

Hey, maybe both the Jets and Giants will go winless!

Just now, scine09 said:

Hey, maybe both the Jets and Giants will go winless!

Giants play the Skins twice though.

Did you think NE burned up too much clock when they didn't spike it after Edleman caught that sideline pass with like 25 secs or so?  

Just now, rns90 said:

Did you think NE burned up too much clock when they didn't spike it after Edleman caught that sideline pass with like 25 secs or so?  

Or used the timeout

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Yes, I was shocked.  It was terrible clock management.  I didn't see any of the game but the last drive but I thought they could've done a better job.

Yeah, NYG will win games.  I'm just saying if that ever happened it would be one of the funniest things in pro sports history (NYJ/NYG going winless).  I'd say the Giants will be something like 4-12, 5-11.  Washington same thing.  In fact if you look at that division it may be pretty much a carbon copy of last year.  One teams sneaks in at 9-7.  And  NYG/Washington are terrible.

Edited by scine09

Speaking of the Vikings, I was looking on profootballreference.com, and they're rarely awful.  Since 1985 they've won at least 5 games every year but one (2011), and in the past 34 seasons have been at least .500 in 26 of them.  I'd venture to say 26/34 seasons being at or above .500 is in the top 5 in the league in that time frame.

Edited by scine09

25 minutes ago, rns90 said:

100 percent.  Super questionable.

40 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That playcall kind of reminded me of the 2001 Ravens-Titans when they tried to sneak McNair and everyone knew it was coming on the last play of the game.

I remember thinking he got over the line but wasn't called,but not seen the game since then.