48 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

I enjoy beating on a crash test dummy.  Especially one who pretends that he knows about QB play yet actually said that Cian Fahey knows more about QB's than people in the NFL yet has had more awful QB takes than anyone on this board (and that's a bold statement)

So you won't admit that your "massive gap" proclamation between Mahomes and the next best QB is wrong?  There clearly wasn't and isn't a massive gap between Mahomes and Wilson. 

So yes this won't go away.  The fact it bothers you even makes it more enjoyable. 

I mean you can continue to quote me and talk down to me all you want.  I think I’ll end it right here.  If it makes you feel better about yourself then have at it.  And if you continue I will just block you so I won’t have to see the red icon every two seconds letting me know you have quoted or mentioned me.

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

I mean you can continue to quote me and talk down to me all you want.  I think I’ll end it right here.  If it makes you feel better about yourself then have at it.

That won't be a problem :).  I think it's comical that you won't retract your statement that Mahomes is far superior to any other QB in the game right now when he clearly isn't.   You took a bold stance and look stupid for it.  Sorry that reminding you of this bothers you.  Perhaps if you admit your error, I'll ease up.  Probably not though....

2 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

That won't be a problem :).  I think it's comical that you won't retract your statement that Mahomes is far superior to any other QB in the game right now when he clearly isn't.   You took a bold stance and look stupid for it.  Sorry that reminding you of this bothers you.  Perhaps if you admit your error, I'll ease up.  Probably not though....

As I said, if you continue to quote me I will block you.  I don’t sign onto this site to get harassed.

25 minutes ago, prometheus said:

Bud, your avatar speaks plenty for how you feel about other's thoughts that differ from your own.

Maybe you have time in your life to learn to allow others to believe what they believe, and to trust that time and experience will play out.

I have a sign in my bathroom that says:  "Good judgment comes from experience.  Experience comes from poor judgement".  A lot of wisdom in that phrase.

pro

He's entitled to his dumb opinion.  I'm entitled to point it out.  Seems fair. 

It would not be so bad if he didn't try to interject his "analysis" as gospel when being proven wrong on QB's over and over and over.  He actually cited Cian Fahey as a QB knowledge guru. 

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

As I said, if you continue to quote me I will block you.  I don’t sign onto this site to get harassed.

I'll make fun of you either way.  It is ironic that you quote me while begging me not to quote you anymore.......

Why Scine09 is upset.....   :(

On 9/11/2020 at 5:36 AM, scine09 said:

I mean after Mahomes no matter who your team is you'd have to wonder if your QB is good enough.

I don't think there has ever been a bigger gap between the best QB in the league and other QBs than there is now.

On 9/11/2020 at 2:39 PM, BudAdams said:

Russell Wilson is just as good as Mahomes......

On 9/11/2020 at 3:26 PM, scine09 said:

Lol not even remotely close.

On 9/11/2020 at 3:36 PM, BudAdams said:

I see your quarterback evaluation skills are still about as good as trump’s leadership skills.  Of course when someone who in the past has regularly cited Cian Fahey as a quarterback expert, hit like you fucking did,  you have zero credibility on the subject

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

I'll admit that I think when I made that post I wasn't giving Wilson enough credit.  I think Mahomes is better but yeah the gap is a lot smaller than I said that day.

Curious why you didn't admit it back then when questioned about that being outlandish.  You in fact doubled down on it as the exchange above shows so this epiphany of yours seems a tad contrived.......Of course, this leads us down the rabbit hole that you really have no idea how to accurately evaluate QB play that we have argued about for years.  Which is fine unless you constantly interject yourself into that subject manner repeatedly.  Doing so will open up that dialogue whether you like it or not.  

I know you don't like the reminder about your Cian Fahey love but honestly it shot down whatever shred of credibility you had on the subject. 

I've been real hard on Sam Darnold but I just watched some of that 9ers game and the poor bastard just doesn't have a chance in hell to succeed. The talent is clearly there but good lord is he on a dumpster-fire of a team. When your most notable receiver is Chris Hogan (mind you I like Chris Hogan), you are hopelessly fucked. At this point, I think his best bet is to fake his own death, get facial reconstruction surgery, forge a new identity, and hope to re-enter the football world as Samwise Darlington. It's honestly, his easiest way out. 

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I've been real hard on Sam Darnold but I just watched some of that 9ers game and the poor bastard just doesn't have a chance in hell to succeed. The talent is clearly there but good lord is he on a dumpster-fire of a team. When your most notable receiver is Chris Hogan (mind you I like Chris Hogan), you are hopelessly fucked. At this point, I think his best bet is to fake his own death, get facial reconstruction surgery, forge a new identity, and hope to re-enter the football world as Samwise Darlington. It's honestly, his easiest way out. 

God forbid if Darnold goes somewhere else and succeeds like Tannehill has, then Gase will never get another NFL job.