Around the NFL Week 2

Jonboy

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud, your avatar speaks plenty for how you feel about other's thoughts that differ from your own.    Maybe you have time in your life to learn to allow others to believe what they believe, a

Pro just body slammed Bud from the top rope!

let the bodies hit the floor...

Posted Images

The Saints are going no where with Brees as their QB. I'd guess considering his status they'll let him play out the season and retire with dignity rather than bench him. 

BTW, Brady has a 79 passer rating and is also sparing it up. TB is also going nowhere. 

There is no way you can contend for a SB with these guys at QB. 

Anyone notice with Cam the NE pass catchers suddenly seem fine? Brady has no weapons! No dummies, the weapons didn't have a good QB. 

Speaking of washed up players. If I'm TB's owner I'm calling the front office on the carpet and asking why we signed Gronk and why is he out snapping Howard and Brate. They paid this completely washed up TE 9 million this season. 

Neither TB or NO are going anywhere. One might make the playoffs because the division looks awful. ATL, as embarrassing as that loss was and starting 0-2 are far from out of it. No one's running away with the division. Bucs are this year's Browns. Overhyped.

8-8 might win the NFC South

Edited by socaltitan

1 hour ago, socaltitan said:

Neither TB or NO are going anywhere. One might make the playoffs because the division looks awful. ATL, as embarrassing as that loss was and starting 0-2 are far from out of it. No one's running away with the division. Bucs are this year's Browns. Overhyped.

8-8 might win the NFC South

NO still could as they have pretty good alternatives to Brees. 

19 minutes ago, japan said:

NO still could as they have pretty good alternatives to Brees. 

who? The idea Hill can drop back and pass 25-30 times a game is a joke. He's a gadget player who teams play the run on. Winston is a turnover machine. Unless Brees gets hurt, and I mean really hurt not this fake injury so he can go to the bench with dignity crap, he's not being replaced.

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

I didn't see the Carolina game but Gronkowski looked old, slow and out of shape in the New Orleans game.

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

He’s completely done 

Dude lost a ton of weight and really slimmed down when he retired. At his age, there was just no way he could get back to even close to where he was. I didn't understand that signing when they made it.

34 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Dude lost a ton of weight and really slimmed down when he retired. At his age, there was just no way he could get back to even close to where he was. I didn't understand that signing when they made it.

The general manager/team president Tom Brady likely made it happen.

Pride makes people do foolish things. I'm really surprised though with Brady. I thought Brady of all people would've been smart enough. He idolized Montana. Surely he would've learned from seeing him on the Chiefs but I guess not. If Brady wanted to prove he could do it without BB, he should've left after 2016. Eli was smart enough not to hang on any longer. He knew he was done and retired a a Giant. Brady's still going to be the GOAT, but I do think this taints his legacy a little bit. He should've retired only playing for the Pats.

Edited by socaltitan

8 hours ago, oldschool said:

who? The idea Hill can drop back and pass 25-30 times a game is a joke. He's a gadget player who teams play the run on. Winston is a turnover machine. Unless Brees gets hurt, and I mean really hurt not this fake injury so he can go to the bench with dignity crap, he's not being replaced.

Winston post lasik and under Payton has to be better.