Sign in to follow this  
titanfan24

This is a maturity game tomorrow

This is a big game for a lot of reasons. You have a good chance to get the leg up on the division and get off to a 2-0 start before a tough stretch of 50/50 games. If you want to play home games in January, you have to handle tomorrow's business.

And I don't think this one is going to be easy. Without AJ and with our DB injuries and their above average WR core, this might be a tough game.

6 hours ago, Maker84 said:

Might be a tough game? Jaguars should be favored now tbh 

Why, because they beat the most overrated team in the NFL last week? I'd be shocked if the Titans don't win big at home tomorrow.

49 minutes ago, Thrill said:

If we can't get some deep shots on play action I'll be pretty disappointed. I expect the run game to be pretty effective. 

I was think the other way. I was expecting this to be all run and short passes and we end up with 40+ top. If we try and go for the deep stuff with no 10-20 threat I can see that going bad.

10 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Why, because they beat the most overrated team in the NFL last week? I'd be shocked if the Titans don't win big at home tomorrow.

All the injuries and the Titans are not deep at the positions they are most injured at.