Yes, I'm actually creating a thread about grapes. Actual grapes, the fruit. If you think it's lame, fuck you. You can kiss my actual grapes.

Specifically, it's about these grapes Kroger is selling grown by a company called Grapery. Best fucking grapes I've ever had in my life. Cotton Candy and Moondrops. They're big, crisp, juicy, and sweet. Just how @woolfolksunclesuncle likes his cocks. The cotton candy grapes are very appropriately named as they do actually have a slight hint of cotton candy flavor to them.

Try em, assholes. You're welcome.

3 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I approve this message. 

The cotton candy grapes are bomb. I haven't seen the Moondrop ones any where. Usually Costco has the cotton candy ones. 

They have both here in middle TN in the Krogers I've been to. They also have the Gum Drops, but I haven't tried those yet. First time I'd ever even heard of them was last fall. I think they're only in season in summer/fall.

The Moon Drops have a slightly sour twist compared to the Cotton Candy ones and have a darker flavor profile. But they're friggin great. The Cotton Candy ones are just pure sugar. Fuckin addictive.

32 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

They have both here in middle TN in the Krogers I've been to. They also have the Gum Drops, but I haven't tried those yet. First time I'd ever even heard of them was last fall. I think they're only in season in summer/fall.

The Moon Drops have a slightly sour twist compared to the Cotton Candy ones and have a darker flavor profile. But they're friggin great. The Cotton Candy ones are just pure sugar. Fuckin addictive.

I’ve had the Gumdrops as well. Same thing from Costco. They were a little smaller but super sweet. Not as a distinct of flavor as the cotton candy.

I refuse to get grapes unless they are one of these. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

4 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

0AD82182-9813-4738-86B4-8D2087B30FBA.jpeg.e2b289ec9b3d5909d3210d1593507ca8.jpeg

Hey Touched The Tard, I sure hope you washed your fist before having a fantasy about a nurse girlfriend feeding you.

Right, he might be eating a little fist batter with those grapes.