PK: Beasley Out for Jags Game

Jonboy

Did it get mentioned in the other Beasley threads that the reason the Falcons moved on is because his heart just isn’t into football and he wants to start a church and be a pastor? 

I feel like the Titans had to threaten him or talk him into showing up for camp the same way that the Falcons had to talk him into playing football his last year. I still don’t think his heart is into it and I don’t think he’s going to be reliable out there on the field or a reliable member of the team. He doesnt even want to play, he’s literally only playing for the money and had to be forced into it. He doesn’t

have the respect of the team or the coaches. 

It’s a waste of ten million dollars and a waste of a roster spot that we could use on a 5th WR or 7th corner or Wyatt Ray or something. 

Edited by tgo

6 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Roberson is good to go.  So Beasley can stay on the sideline for another week or whatever.  It's a non-issue at this point.  Probably because I don't expect much of anything from Beasley.

I just wish they would’ve let him rot on the NFI list, but then again I guess that would be giving him what he wants—to get paid for doing nothing. 

Edited by tgo

Just now, tgo said:

I just wish they would’ve let him rot on the NFI list, but then again I guess that would be giving him what he wants -

to get paid for doing nothing. 

We should have paid attention to the Falcons when they put out that announcement where they weren't re-signing him.  Sigh.  Too late now.

24 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This has gotten personal for tgo lol. 

This is serious football shit.  Our team signed him for a lot of money and so far, nothing.  What about our aspirations for a SB?  We need all the players to be in on trying to do everything it takes to get it.

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Did it get mentioned in the other Beasley threads that the reason the Falcons moved on is because his heart just isn’t into football and he wants to start a church and be a pastor? 

I feel like the Titans had to threaten him or talk him into showing up for camp the same way that the Falcons had to talk him into playing football his last year. I still don’t think his heart is into it and I don’t think he’s going to be reliable out there on the field or a reliable member of the team. He doesnt even want to play, he’s literally only playing for the money and had to be forced into it. He doesn’t

have the respect of the team or the coaches. 

It’s a waste of ten million dollars and a waste of a roster spot that we could use on a 5th WR or 7th corner or Wyatt Ray or something. 

Lot of assumptions in here...