Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

 

He has no choice but to push the nominee through if he wants to keep his seat. The Evangelicals will turn on him in a heartbeat if they think he's blocking the path toward repealing Roe V Wade. 

Money is now pouring into Act Blue.  Graham's high profile role as senate judiciary chairman will cast him as an even bigger villain to the left.  He's already getting outraised by J. Harrison.  This has the potential to create a tidal wave of money for Harrison.  I know I'll probably toss him a few bucks for the first time now.   I also don't see an option for Graham to avoid this.

Edited by ctm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, tgo said:


As I said, she should just let the government shut down and then that will make them look stupid trying to ram a justice through under that circumstance before the election. 

I’m not sure I agree with this. It could hurt the election. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:


It will matter once it affects them directly

I wish it did matter. I will never understand why a poor person votes for a republican, just as I’ll never understand why a rich person votes dem. 

Edited by ChesterCopperpot1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ctm said:

Money is now pouring into Act Blue.  Graham's high profile role as senate judiciary chairman will cast him as an even bigger villain to the left.  He's already getting outraised by J. Harrison.  This has the potential to create a tidal wave of money for Harrison.  I know I'll probably toss him a few bucks for the first time now.

I was so sick watching people give to Amy McGrath. She has no shot of winning. That money should go to races where it will have an effect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I wish it did matter. I will never understand why a poor person votes for a republican, just as I’ll never understand why a rich person votes dem. 


A lot of it is just buying the party line. But when they are negatively impacted in a clear and direct way it’s a little different.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

It won’t be forced. Their sheep don’t care. 

I know a few Trump supporters who are approaching social security age and are on the ACA.  They don't care Trump is trying to abolish both.  It's not on their radar.  Stupid is as stupid does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ctm said:

I know a few Trump supporters who are approaching social security age and are on the ACA.  They don't care Trump is trying to abolish both.  It's not on their radar.  Stupid is as stupid does.


It’s not on their radar because Fox and the right wing media isn’t going to talk about it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Justafan said:

Absolutely but as the health care system crumbles their hand will be forced.  There has to be some sort of plan or the uproar will be so loud that eventually political will should shift and then a new plan will be introduced. 

 

They don't care about their voters. Republican voters were against the repeal of the ACA and they tried anyway. They are beholden to their donors and nothing else. You heard many of the voters saying they didn't believe Trump would really kill the ACA 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

 

They don't care about their voters. Republican voters were against the repeal of the ACA and they tried anyway. They are beholden to their donors and nothing else. You heard many of the voters saying they didn't believe Trump would really kill the ACA 

Eventually people will get fed up with not having adequate health care in the wealthiest nation in the world.  It has been a major issue during the past 4-5 election cycles.  I think it's a mistake that conservatives haven't come up with a real plan to counter the ACA and I also think it's a mistake to assume that voters will support them no matter what.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Eventually people will get fed up with not having adequate health care in the wealthiest nation in the world.  It has been a major issue during the past 4-5 election cycles.  I think it's a mistake that conservatives haven't come up with a real plan to counter the ACA and I also think it's a mistake to assume that voters will support them no matter what.  

Uhh... have you not seen the tribalism? These people are already taking on suicide missions filling stadiums for Trump! He's literally put the whole country at risk of death of a new virus and still has a steady 45% average approval rating! 

Edited by luvyablue256

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In 2018 there were 15.5 million people who get Medicaid from the ACA due the the expansion. That number has only increased. If the ACA is struck down 15-20 million lose their Medicaid.

 

That's 5.3 millions people in red or swing states!

 

3.3 million across

 

Arizona

Iowa

Michigan

Minnesota

Montana

Nevada

New Hampshire

Ohio

Pennsylvania

 

This is not even counting the people who get it from the market places, and everyone has the pre-existing conditions protections that they will lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I wish it did matter. I will never understand why a poor person votes for a republican, just as I’ll never understand why a rich person votes dem. 

You've got to be really really rich to be "benefits from the GOP" rich.  Less than 1% of the electorate.

 

Everybody voting for Trump knows they got caught fucking a pig.  They're all trying to pretend that everyone else is into bestiality too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, patsplat said:

You've got to be really really rich to be "benefits from the GOP" rich.  Less than 1% of the electorate.

 

Everybody voting for Trump knows they got caught fucking a pig.  They're all trying to pretend that everyone else is into bestiality too.

 

Few benefit from it, but most believe the economic party line because it is what they have been fed religiously for 4 decades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Newest Topics

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...