A warning about Logical, from someone who saw him post for over a year

TheBukafax

39 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

I'm surprised so many  are still engaging him.   Let the season play out and things will take care of themselves. 

I read a couple of pages.  Then I realized I was getting absolutely nothing from his thread.  Waste of time.

3 hours ago, Blackjack said:

I'm surprised so many  are still engaging him.   Let the season play out and things will take care of themselves. 

I'm surprised so many people here waste their time engaging ManningEnvy. Every single post he makes is nothing but garbage. Why not ignore him? :rolleyes:

44 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

I'm surprised so many people here waste their time engaging ManningEnvy. Every single post he makes is nothing but garbage. Why not ignore him? :rolleyes:

That's mostly the newer posters. The rest just let him be like he's our pet.

4 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Excuse me. ManningEnvy is the face of this forum and represents the best of us. He is our logo, brand, mascot, and value builder. 

10 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

I really want to know if he’s an alt or not.

There is strong suspicion that he's the alt of a long time board poster.  The IP addresses were linked at one point but that poster denies it vehemently and I don't think it was ever proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I think he's just a dude who likes being on the internet because he has no friends in real life and he's gotten attention here for years.

1 minute ago, Justafan said:

There is strong suspicion that he's the alt of a long time board poster.  The IP addresses were linked at one point but that poster denies it vehemently and I don't think it was ever proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I think he's just a dude who likes being on the internet because he has no friends in real life and he's gotten attention here for years.

He’s been far less active so far this season it seems.