What Ever Happened to LenDale White?

pat

@Mythos27 turned me on to Flemo.  Don't hate on the old man, I'll come around eventually.

This video of LenDale White was interesting.  I didn't know he lost his father early.  I didn't realize he was the leading rusher on those USC teams, or how he was the leading USC rusher in that epic championship game.  He was fun Titan even if he was rapidly overshadowed by Chris Johnson.

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

@Mythos27 turned me on to Flemo.  Don't hate on the old man, I'll come around eventually.

This video of LenDale White was interesting.  I didn't know he lost his father early.  I didn't realize he was the leading rusher on those USC teams, or how he was the leading USC rusher in that epic championship game.  He was fun Titan even if he was rapidly overshadowed by Chris Johnson.

Biggest waste of talent in titans history. More so than VY because VY was dumb dumb. Lendale was just lazy.

What happened? He played behind a very good OL in college that dominated everyone and then he sucked in the NFL but Fisher kept feeding him anyway aka he got exposed.

Edited by reo

I loved LenDale at USC.  He was probably my favorite college player when I was a kid.  Good speed with fast feet and nice power.  My kind of running back lol.  I remember wanting the team to take him in the 1st but understanding they wanted a QB.

I also still remember thinking we were at the start of a dynasty when we took VY and LenDale.  Oof...

17 minutes ago, VanCityTitan said:

I loved LenDale at USC.  He was probably my favorite college player when I was a kid.  Good speed with fast feet and nice power.  My kind of running back lol.  I remember wanting the team to take him in the 1st but understanding they wanted a QB.

I also still remember thinking we were at the start of a dynasty when we took VY and LenDale.  Oof...

You damn zygote.

Lendale had a bunch of talent.  His vision was one of the best I've ever seen.  Great fundamentals and instinct too for a RB.

That talent got him bye in high school and college but he totally flopped in the pros because he wasn't naturally athletic enough and obviously the lack of dedication only made it worse.