Joe Biden Town Hall

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Translation:  We know Biden did a good job and that conflicts with our dementia narrative, so he must have cheated.

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know. He’s got to get over that when he’s head to head with Trump. 

It doesn’t work that way, unfortunately - it’s either use those kinds of tactics to break things up and orchestrate cadence or stutter like crazy and sound like a fool. 

He’s been doing that whole thing (“Well three things: number 1, blah blah”) for decades now, isn’t gonna change. 

Edited by tgo

15 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

He's doing very well but I wish they'd do something about his appearance. Elections are just as much about perception as policy, if not more. 

This is why I said Biden was a shitty candidate months ago when he got into the race. But at this point fortunately the gettable voters are just desperate for any rational adult.

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

It doesn’t work that way, unfortunately - it’s either use those kinds of tactics to break things up and orchestrate cadence or stutter like crazy and sound like a fool. 

He’s been doing that whole thing (“Well three things: number 1, blah blah”) for decades now, isn’t gonna change. 

I think if he channels into his anger he can. He should. What we are watching is the total desecration of our nation. Be pissed off. 

Overall a pretty good showing. He’s got to get it together a bit for the debates. Bring that real anger, the anger we all feel regardless of politics. This has affected all of us. Stop with the filter. Cuss a bit more. Fuck these motherfuckers. Stop restraining him with details. Talk about the soul of our country being lost, because it most certainly is. 

2 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Biden is ten times sharper than Trump, maybe 20

It isn’t even close. Think about that lady cutting off Biden, him apologizing, and then him talking about chicken shit for a minute. I can’t even imagine how Trump would respond right there. 

15 minutes ago, tgo said:

Followed unfortunately by him spinning it to being looked down upon because he was from Scranton. 

Want to appeal to black voters? Don’t pretend that you are in the same discriminatory boat as them because you’re from Scranton...

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Followed unfortunately by him spinning it to being looked down upon because he was from Scranton. 

Want to appeal to black voters? Don’t pretend that you are in the same discriminatory boat as them because you’re from Scranton...

It was fine. He was talking about unanimity and solidarity. It isn’t a bad message.