Idiot Trade Proposals

abenjami

48 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Here's one I got today.  Guy offered me Edelman or Fuller for Jonathan Taylor.

If that wasn't laughable enough on its own, my WR's are Woods, Allen Robinson, and Chark.

I had an underpeformer in my league literally try to trade his entire team for my entire team. Great strategy. A + 

49 minutes ago, abenjami said:

If that wasn't laughable enough on its own, my WR's are Woods, Allen Robinson, and Chark.

It feels scummy, but it is amazing to have taken the gamble on Taylor. His value jumped way up. 

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Eew.

13 minutes ago, Bink said:

I had an underpeformer in my league literally try to trade his entire team for my entire team. Great strategy. A + 

That's fresh. Lol

13 minutes ago, Bink said:

It feels scummy, but it is amazing to have taken the gamble on Taylor. His value jumped way up. 

So has Hines. His role is much clearer now and he put up RB1 numbers for PPR leagues Sunday.

2 hours ago, Bink said:

I don't think it feels scummy at all.  Pretty much the entire fantasy football world had him ranked as a 2nd round pick and in the top 15 RB's.

59 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I don't think it feels scummy at all.  Pretty much the entire fantasy football world had him ranked as a 2nd round pick and in the top 15 RB's.

I just meant the whole gleeful reaction to an injury, which I definitely had 

I tried to trade Valdez-Scantling to a Packers fan for Boyd.

There's a greater than 0% chance that trade would have actually been fair. Green seemed to be the #1 and if he's healthy and that doesn't change ... maybe. But he'd have been an idiot to take it now and he reacted as such.

42 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I tried to trade Valdez-Scantling to a Packers fan for Boyd.

There's a greater than 0% chance that trade would have actually been fair. Green seemed to be the #1 and if he's healthy and that doesn't change ... maybe. But he'd have been an idiot to take it now and he reacted as such.

This actually isn't that terrible of a deal if you are high on Valdez-Scantling for some reason.  I wouldn't do it myself but I could understand someone else doing it.

1 hour ago, abenjami said:

This actually isn't that terrible of a deal if you are high on Valdez-Scantling for some reason.  I wouldn't do it myself but I could understand someone else doing it.

He was ... not. Despite being a Packers fan.

Archived