Coordinator Pressers

tgo

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with Vic Beasley? I wasn’t able to follow camp like usual but WTF is his actual injury? First he doesn’t show up, then he rolls in & hits the stationary bike for 2 weeks amid rumors he wants to be a preacher, and now he’s hurt. What’s actually hurt?

7 minutes ago, Face said:

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with Vic Beasley? I wasn’t able to follow camp like usual but WTF is his actual injury? First he doesn’t show up, then he rolls in & hits the stationary bike for 2 weeks amid rumors he wants to be a preacher, and now he’s hurt. What’s actually hurt?

Knee

11 minutes ago, Face said:

I know it’s different but it reminds me of what happened two years ago with Rishard Matthews.

24 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I know it’s different but it reminds me of what happened two years ago with Rishard Matthews.

Our team might be more bizarrely secretive then the Patriots. We won’t even list who our DC is.  

Archived