Sign in to follow this  
Makaveli

Are the Jaguars dangerous?

I was thinking before the season the Jags as an organization always seems to have an ability to be highly competitive, even when they are expected to suck lol. It doesn't last long (Their success). They always have an outta nowhere great season. I mean Blake Bortles led them to an AFC title game 3 years ago, Blake Bortles. I do think the Jags shouldn't be taken lightly. And potentially have a better season than expected. 

Vrabel talked about them today.  He said they were dangerous.  He called out player names and how good they were at their jobs.  He gave GM a lot of praise.  He made me think of BB.  As much as he praised them, you could see what he meant.  "Yeah, they are good.  We know what they do.  We will prepare to play our best game. We are going to beat the shit out of them."

They're a very serious threat and I think some fans are a little too confident going into this game. Minshew is a really good QB with very good accuracy, good decision making, and great feel for finding the open guy when things break down. Chark is the kind of speed receiver we currently don't have an answer for. The hope here is that Clowney and the boys terrorize their sub-par tackles and Simmons bullies their IOL to shut down Robinson and make them one dimensional.

What gives me comfort is that the Colts ran all over them early and that means Henry should be able to control the game and gash them pretty good. If we struggle to get him going like last game, this one might be too close for comfort. 

5 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Are toasters dangerous? Try bringing one into the bathtub with you...

Colts fans also certainly didn’t think the Jags were dangerous. Clearly they have enough talent to win games. 

Bat tubs and toasters are not dangerous. Toasters and water is dangerous. 

22 minutes ago, scine09 said:

And before 2018 you have to go all the way back to.....2017.

Could this be the same bongo from years ago? I’ve been wondering if his son Jack took over the bongo account.