I’ve seen Denali say we should nuke the entire ME. Not banned. Tux posts shit so far out in right field that he’s full circle into left field. Not banned. ME is ME, not banned. TGLC was threatening posters for months, not banned until warned. Same for Jake, Sox, and RT. 

The moral of the story it is really hard to get banned here. If you do it is your own fault. 

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They won’t even ban this guy lol. He posts pictures of board members and is entirely ridiculous. Anyone complaining about the moderation being too strong here is displaying a real victim mentality. 

Yeah, too bad I’m not as stupid as the handful huh Touched The Tard? You know, I know and your asshole knows. That’s all that really matters.

Literally lol'd way too long at this.

375231070_ScreenShot2020-09-16at1_47_00PM.png.2748a6e784262495aea71552b757d591.png

Not gonna like though, the fact that Jamal and Merc apparently hate each other's guts now does make me sad.

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

...What Sox said was openly racist, after repeated warnings to stop. Jamal made the move. I don’t blame him. They had fair warning and a ton of rope. 

What was the openly racist part?  Responding to Starkiller?  The overtly racist elements were brought up anecdotally from Star in that back and forth. 

Regardless, I don't think you can reconcile the application of "general human decency" with 90% of the posters here - me included.  The application is very arbitrary IMO and that should be a problem for as @Jonboy acknowledged.

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

But don't you see how the majority of us are only learning about it from your post (or others) here? I mean, it's what started the thread in the first place. @Number9 asking what happened to Sox.

I'm saying I feel like that should be made visible on the board in some form so we don't have situations where people are wondering what happened to a certain poster. They could just go to their profile and see "Oh, dude was banned for threatening another poster. I get it." and move on instead of wondering or having to make a thread.

I did also mention warning them and making it obvious as to what's against the rules. Sounds like that was already handled in the politics forum, so fair enough.

I tried to send him a message after looking for the last time he was on.  I'm one of the last people who would defend racism against black people.  I thought he had toned it down.  I guess with all the anger going on, he just couldn't help himself.  Very sad.

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

While I'm fine with creating a board of shame, it also seems like a waste of time. This is pretty simple:

Where's Soxcat?

He got banned.

Oh, ok.

I actually thought he might have died or something.

Just now, BudAdams said:

What was the openly racist part?  Responding to Starkiller?  The overtly racist elements were brought up anecdotally from Star in that back and forth. 

Regardless, I don't think you can reconcile the application of "general human decency" with 90% of the posters here - me included.  The application is very arbitrary IMO and that should be a problem for as @Jonboy acknowledged.

Read my post on that thread. I repeated what he said. It was very apparent he knew exactly what he was doing and attempting to push the boundaries. He was properly snapped up because of it.

It isn’t complicated unless you’re trying to intentionally make it that way. Guru mentioning decency has nothing to do with all of us being crazy fucks. He’s saying he has no problem with the standard being applied and backs Jamal for being the executioner of those dumb fucks’ accounts. I agree with him and Jamal. 

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

375231070_ScreenShot2020-09-16at1_47_00PM.png.2748a6e784262495aea71552b757d591.png

Not gonna like though, the fact that Jamal and Merc apparently hate each other's guts now does make me sad.

Pssst... don't believe it. This is just bad theater between them. Off Broadway shit. Not NYC Broadway. Down town Nashville Broadway. Demon brewin' street type shit.

5 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Regardless, I don't think you can reconcile the application of "general human decency" with 90% of the posters here - me included.  

Just to be clear, mercalius is mad because I called him out and unfriended him on social media when I felt his posts were not reflective of "general human decency." That is a personal matter (deeply personal for him, apparently) but it is not a moderation matter.

1 minute ago, Jonboy said:

Don’t be too sad.  At least one of us will never call you a racist and double down on it for over a year then chalk up your annoyance with it as white privilege. 

Just now, Jamalisms said:

Just to be clear, marcalius is mad because I called him out and unfriended him on social media when I felt his posts were not reflective of "general human decency." That is a personal matter (deeply personal for him, apparently) but it is not a moderation matter.

I get that but @TitansGuru posted early in this thread this am about how the standard was that very same phrase, which as pointed out is really not anything close to what goes on here or back on the prior board.