Jump to content

Where did Soxcat go?


Recommended Posts

This is really simple. They attacked posters and or said racist shit. TGLC was probably the most extreme liberal on this board, full bore Sanders bro. He got banned after repeated attempts to tell him to stop threatening posters, myself included on both sides of that equation. The same standard was applied evenly to the other three. It had absolutely nothing to do with politics. Sox was the best poster of the four, but he was warned and then stepped way over the threshold of what he was warned about.
 

We are a sick and depraved group with a very simple standard: Do not openly threaten posters and don’t say overtly racist shit. It’s really fucking simple. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t ban him but completely trust the judgment of the people who can make these decisions. We aren’t aiming for super “woke” here and I wouldn’t be on a site like that. Just general human decency.

I lean right on several issues and argue quite fervently in the political forum.  I've never been called a Nazi and no one has ever suggested I am racist other than rolltide.     I disagreed

One of those people pretty much called me a Nazi after being e-friends for nearly a decade so I do question it.  Just saying.     And, to edit, when the moderation crew basically all skews to t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Your posts implied it, actually.

 

But that's beyond the point. You know those people were racist. You know they posted racist things. You said as much. That you are still upset by my reaction to your posts isn't a credible complaint about these bans.

I defended you a lot over the years when a lot of posters had some not so nice things to say about you.  Publicly and privately.  You can think I’m lying.  But part of you knows I’m not.
 

Was clearly worth it.  Nothing cheeky or clever or overly scathing.  You’re just a dick.  And I feel dumb for thinking we were friends.  

Edited by Mercalius
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Good to know. I would still argue for more transparency though. Maybe if there was a way for people who don't venture into the politics forum to see why folks were banned. As I mentioned, I have no idea as I never go in there. I know some boards I visit still list the board member and their posts, but their name is grayed out, says "banned," and also with a brief explanation as to why. 

 

And btw...no, I don't believe I've ever made a cruel or sexist joke here, thank you 😝

Dude, scientists could probe your DNA for years and not find one singular whisper of a cruel or sexist joke. You're a man-sized jar of Jet-Puffed marshmallow cream.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This is the thread in question.  Suggest everyone reading here to go back and read it.  It goes back to what a few have mentioned here - what's offensive to some may not be anything to others and that doesn't mean that the non-offended are racist.

 

I had my share of run-ins with Soxcat but it's a pretty weak excuse to ban him for what he said (in response mind you to a direct question on the term by another poster), unless you have incredibly thin skin as a moderator.....The fact that said moderator and poster disliked each other immensely didn't necessarily reinforce the objectivity involved.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I defended you a lot over the years when a lot of posters had some not so nice things to say about you.  Publicly and privately.  You can think I’m lying.  But part of you knows I’m not.
 

Was clearly worth it.  Nothing cheeky or clever or overly scathing.  You’re just a dick.  And I feel dumb for thinking we were friends.  

Jilted friendship, racists, and death threats on the previous episode of Titans Report! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

I defended you a lot over the years when a lot of posters had some not so nice things to say about you.  Publicly and privately.  You can think I’m lying.  But part of you knows I’m not.
 

Was clearly worth it.  Nothing cheeky or clever or overly scathing.  You’re just a dick.  And I feel dumb for thinking we were friends.  

Sounds good. Go cut my face off more photos and cry into your pillow some more.

 

Hopefully you come out of the YouTube rabbit hole some day. Sadly, I won't hold my breath.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

 

This is the thread in question.  Suggest everyone reading here to go back and read it.  It goes back to what a few have mentioned here - what's offensive to some may not be anything to others and that doesn't mean that the non-offended are racist.

 

I had my share of run-ins with Soxcat but it's a pretty weak excuse to ban him for what he said (in response mind you to a direct question on the term by another poster), unless you have incredibly thin skin as a moderator.....The fact that said moderator and poster disliked each other immensely didn't necessarily reinforce the objectivity involved.

 

 

If you think his posts in a single thread are what got reported, repeatedly, that explains it a good bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jamalisms said:

Sounds good. Go cut my face off more photos and cry into your pillow some more.

 

Hopefully you come out of the YouTube rabbit hole some day. Sadly, I won't hold my breath.

It was fun when I was your attack dog for Oilerman, CTF, oldschool, and WG and the like...but man once the tide turned and you found an opportunity to throw me under the bus you couldn’t resist.  They were right all along.  At least they were consistent.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

It was fun when I was your attack dog for Oilerman, CTF, oldschool, and WG and the like...but man once the tide turned and you found an opportunity to throw me under the bus you couldn’t resist.  They were right all along.  At least they were consistent.  

This is about basic human decency.

 

You are not the victim. I know that might be hard to understand as a young, white man who has increasingly adopted that slighted mindset but the sooner you recognize it, the sooner you can reconcile where your heart and the views you express and support probably don't align.

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Not sure there’s a fix for that honestly rather than just staying mum and pretending that the sub forums don’t exist.

There's plenty of material to be discussed in the non-political off-topic forum here. New Mandalorian season on its way, a "nature" thread about animals ripping each other apart, The Boys 2nd season, etc. Hell, post about coffee you like or whether you like a hairy pussy or clean shaven. There are plenty of things under the sun to talk about other than god damned cock sucking motherfucking politics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Jilted friendship, racists, and death threats on the previous episode of Titans Report! 


Hey you tard bitch, guess who’s back from bird hunting. Too smoky in Seattle so I met Sarah on the Oregon coast. I’ll be back home Sunday. Prepare your asshole. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

This is about basic human decency.

 

You are not the victim. I know that might be hard to understand as a young, white man who has increasingly adopted that slighted mindset but the sooner you recognize it, the sooner you can reconcile where your heart and the views you express and support probably don't align.

This right here.  This is the post.  @Jonboy @TitansGuru   
 

This is the problem

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • TitansGuru locked, and unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...