Where did Soxcat go?

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t ban him but completely trust the judgment of the people who can make these decisions. We aren’t aiming for super “woke” here and I wouldn’t be on a site like that. Just general human decency.

I lean right on several issues and argue quite fervently in the political forum.  I've never been called a Nazi and no one has ever suggested I am racist other than rolltide.     I disagreed

One of those people pretty much called me a Nazi after being e-friends for nearly a decade so I do question it.  Just saying.     And, to edit, when the moderation crew basically all skews to t

Posted Images

On 12/25/2020 at 5:51 PM, Number9 said:

I petition a pardon for @Soxcat.  It's year end @Jamalisms and he has a solid citizen.  He just has to stay out of Politics.

That's the problem. He can't stay out of the politics forum and not spew his crazy, illogical, racist  crap. After knowing his feelings, you can't respect or take seriously anything he would post in the football forum.

I say keep him out. That way, he can spend more time searching for pictures of Michelle Obama's crotch for a penis or visiting gay bath houses for evidence that Obama likes old, gay, white men.

32 minutes ago, Btowner said:

That's the problem. He can't stay out of the politics forum and not spew his crazy, illogical, racist  crap. After knowing his feelings, you can't respect or take seriously anything he would post in the football forum.

I say keep him out. That way, he can spend more time searching for pictures of Michelle Obama's crotch for a penis or visiting gay bath houses for evidence that Obama likes old, gay, white men.

He would do that when l wouldn't see it.

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

• 2 weeks later...