Where did Soxcat go?

Number9

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t ban him but completely trust the judgment of the people who can make these decisions. We aren’t aiming for super “woke” here and I wouldn’t be on a site like that. Just general human decency.

I lean right on several issues and argue quite fervently in the political forum.  I've never been called a Nazi and no one has ever suggested I am racist other than rolltide.     I disagreed

One of those people pretty much called me a Nazi after being e-friends for nearly a decade so I do question it.  Just saying.     And, to edit, when the moderation crew basically all skews to t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

Mentioning Todd Heap's daughter will never not be funny.  I'm not sure whether or not that indicates that there is something wrong with me.

It's funny if some outsider/newbie just stumbled onto this thread, they'd wonder "WTF is this demented place"

There's definitely something wrong with you. The good news is you're not alone.

Go Ahead Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, chef said:

And lastly definitely not following the Mongolian thing.  As it relates to above at least.  Enlighten me.  Did Guru post pics of girlfriend that is part Mongolian or something?  Seems statistically unlikely so now wondering.

My wife is severely mongoloid.      That's pretty hot too, right?

4 hours ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

Think he took them down, but yes, he posted some nice pics of a big breasted lady who might have been part Mongolian, Latina, Hawaiian, I don't know, as the pics were pixled all to hell, but could still tell she was hot enough to give you a heads up though, just in case, lol

No clue without seeing but OK. @TitansGuruDM me

3 hours ago, nine said:

My wife is severely mongoloid.      That's pretty hot too, right?

Sorry.  Can't let that one slide anymore since I am "woke" to Mongolians.  They are seriously tired of that crap.

3 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

None of them are Mongolian. Two are part Chinese. Only dated a Mongolian once when she was vacationing. She was pretty. Looked like a half Asian Invanka Trump and I didn’t hate Ivanka at the time so it was pretty cool. Still friends with her on social media but can’t read hardly any of her posts. The Mongolian language/alphabet seems wayyyy closer to Russian than Chinese. 

Try Turkish.  Many roots there.  Though throw in the Soviet years and Russian has a ton of influence there,

2 hours ago, rns90 said:

Repped for using Chow Yun Fat.

The hospital scene in Hard Boiled alone is legendary.

15 hours ago, Mercalius said:

...But, the bannings seem fishy with the timing and all seemingly stemming from one person...

The timing isn't a coincidence. The bans you question were Trumpers who became increasingly defensive trying to defend the indefensible, and rather than trying to be reasonable with reasonable takes, they doubled and tripled down on mouth frothing anger and nonsense, which eventually lead to incessant trolling, racism, and other childish trash.

8 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I kept waiting for this thread to get really good but it never quite got there. 

Stakiller suckered Soxcat into getting banned.

Merc was at one time protecting Jamal from a bunch of us, I don't remember this. But now Merc sees were right about Jamal the whole time. 

Merc lost a bet to ILF on American lives(sick!). 

Merc un-friended Jamal from social media but Jamal un-friended him first.

LOL @ all the stuff Trump has done since Merc said he wasn't that bad. 

Merc is a terrible parent

Me and @abenjami were too late to see the pics of Guru's women

I think this covers it 

This should be pinned to the top of the thread.

1 hour ago, Justafan said:

I'm kinda sad that this thread didn't slide into name calling and insults.  We've gotta pick up our game here TR.  This was almost civil.  

Guru did lock it last night before he edited his last post and re-opened it.

So now we still have time.

13 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

I figured this was the place to air it out.  ;)

I was probably over-caffeinated or something.  The original posting came after you corrected me on something similar in a thread - so it was just returning serve.  It came back recently when a librarian friend posted about audiobooks "counting as reading" when promoting reading.  She didn't take to being corrected, either.  I held my tongue with my examples with her because snark can be dangerous on social media.  

I'm willing to bet that people don't read as many books as you think.  I know a guy who has 800+ audiobooks.  Blind people read books using audio.  I know I now read many more books.  I have been doing it for decades.  I started with cassettes.  Then compact disc and now they come from the clouds.  Trying to say it's not reading is like saying the person didn't really consume the book.  

If you tell people you listened to a book, unless they use audiobooks they don't understand you consumed the book word for word.  The average person reads about four books a year.  They could enjoy so much more through audio.