Where did Soxcat go?

Number9

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t ban him but completely trust the judgment of the people who can make these decisions. We aren’t aiming for super “woke” here and I wouldn’t be on a site like that. Just general human decency.

I lean right on several issues and argue quite fervently in the political forum.  I've never been called a Nazi and no one has ever suggested I am racist other than rolltide.     I disagreed

One of those people pretty much called me a Nazi after being e-friends for nearly a decade so I do question it.  Just saying.     And, to edit, when the moderation crew basically all skews to t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Merc is certain he's victimized in all this, somehow. He's definitely a victim because others have said he has a victim mindset. That might not be the only way he's a victim, he's not sure. But it's definitely true that the pendulum has swung too far and his young, male, white self is just getting unfair treatment from all the lefties and people who don't like fascists.

Theliberties taken by a mask, the objections to his personally expressed beliefs, the unfriending, the secret PMs from scared supporters ... the world needs to know and he thanks you for your support.

New profile photo of "good people" Merc in his khakis with his torch is coming soon.

How do you really feel?

1 minute ago, Mercalius said:

How do you really feel?

Sad for you. Sad for your children. Sad for the country, generally.

Beyond that, I'd say I'm rather disturbed by your pivot towards some really toxic beliefs.

Sad and disturbed sums it up pretty well.

9 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Calling your bluff.  I still have the post screenshot 

On 5/29/2020 at 1:50 AM, Mercalius said:

We* did make a bet.  And I made one with research, reason, and non partisan information.  And I was 100% right.  Cry about the “tact” of the bet in retrospect all you want.  Sure weren’t singing that tune when we made it

Don’t die on us, ILF.  I’d hate to have to see OMan walk across the aisle and crack some jokes.  For real though, you need any donations for a get well Gofundme?  You accept PayPal or biddie-coin? 

There are plenty others. I can dig up the original if you like. Are you actually arguing you didn’t make the bet? Lol. What a bitch. 

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

There are plenty others. I can dig up the original if you like. Are you actually arguing you didn’t make the bet? Lol. What a bitch. 

I literally posted the screenshot moron   Keep lying   ??

Edited by Mercalius

6 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Says the guy concerned about my children because he disagrees with me on a forum.  Get help homie.  Calling people Nazis online and posting about your white guilt on social media isn’t as therapeutic as you think.  

I regret the setback that every child faces in this world when their parents teach them to deny the basic humanity of others - even more so the stronger connection I had to those parents and those children.

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Also notice he posts a screenshot (who does that around here except him?) of a post after we made the bet. He then touted the bet.  Now he says he didn’t make the bet. LOL. 

Are you brain dead?   I never denied a bet.  I denied “betting on American lives” or whatever retarded way you’re trying to frame it.  Like I’m some cackling supervillain twirling his mustache.  You lost the bet.  And you’re trying to reframe it as something it wasn’t.  As well as lying about some 1000 death rate number.  Take your L and move the fuck on.  Or keep lying and I’ll keep exposing you.  Doesn’t matter 

and the reason I screenshot it is I knew you’d try to weasel out or reframe what we were talking about and it’s easier than digging up a 4 month old post.  Smart people keep receipts dum dum

1 minute ago, Jamalisms said:

I regret the setback that every child faces in this world when their parents teach them to deny the basic humanity of others.

Assuming things about someone you’ve never met?  Based on an assumption about their upbringing.  A child at that?  Telling.