The 3rd and 1 pass to Brown at the end

BudsOilers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This narrative of yours is nonsense. 97.9 rating 2TDs 0 Turnovers, multiple 10+ play drives, and a game winning drive at the end. The dude was 6 inches from having a 3rd TD right before the game winni

I thought AJB kind of let up at the end of his route. He beat his guy so bad he probably thought he had an easy catch. He’s gotta get to that back pylon regardless of how wide open he is. Tannehill is

It seems like a lot of you are pointing to things that contributed to the sloppiness of the game as competing factors, not different pieces of the same puzzle.    The last throw by Tannehil

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

The ball looked every so slightly overthrown but it also looked like Brown missed the ball.  I just watched the slow motion replay on Gamepass and the ball looks like it's going into his hands and went in between them.....

Other opinions?

It thought AJ Brown missed a couple of balls last night, that being one of them.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This narrative of yours is nonsense. 97.9 rating 2TDs 0 Turnovers, multiple 10+ play drives, and a game winning drive at the end. The dude was 6 inches from having a 3rd TD right before the game winning drive.

Tannehill was not perfect but this idea he wasn't good last night is pure bullshit.

that's another luckycharmsbot account.  I expect nothing but shit takes out of him.

50 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I thought AJB kind of let up at the end of his route. He beat his guy so bad he probably thought he had an easy catch. He’s gotta get to that back pylon regardless of how wide open he is. Tannehill is throwing that ball to a spot. Tannehill put it right on the pylon exactly as he is suppose to do. 

I agree.  Timing was off or AJ misjudged it.  AJ slowed up the last couple of steps or it would have been a pretty easy TD.

1 minute ago, Aramis said:

While folks will analyze this play, I want to see the miss to Brown down the sideline when we were backed up in our end zone (mid-4Q I think). Commentator said he was open and would’ve been six, but Ryan missed him. 

IMO, Davis was the intended target on the play and he was open for a first down.  It took Jackson diving and outstretched to tip the ball. 

I'm sure, knowing that Brown was running free, RT in hindsight wishes he would have gone to him instead. 

41 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This narrative of yours is nonsense. 97.9 rating 2TDs 0 Turnovers, multiple 10+ play drives, and a game winning drive at the end. The dude was 6 inches from having a 3rd TD right before the game winning drive.

Tannehill was not perfect but this idea he wasn't good last night is pure bullshit.

Lol nonsense.

The stat line suggests he didnt have a bad game but the stats dont always tell the game.

Tannehill could of easily had 3INT last night.

26 minutes ago, Aramis said:

While folks will analyze this play, I want to see the miss to Brown down the sideline when we were backed up in our end zone (mid-4Q I think). Commentator said he was open and would’ve been six, but Ryan missed him. 

Tannehill missed him on more than just that play. AJ was getting seperation and Tanney does not even look his way.

15 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

IMO, Davis was the intended target on the play and he was open for a first down.  It took Jackson diving and outstretched to tip the ball. 

I'm sure, knowing that Brown was running free, RT in hindsight wishes he would have gone to him instead. 

I can’t fault RT for the decision. That throw to Corey was open all night. Was just a great individual play by the defender. Just feel like last year RT would’ve let that rip down the sideline given AJ’s home run ability.

42 minutes ago, japan said:

It thought AJ Brown missed a couple of balls last night, that being one of them.

Tannehill made some good throws but he also missed on some giant plays, two of them to aj brown that could have been touchdowns.

5 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Brown makes most of his catches coming back to the ball. He hasn't proven to be elite when going for a pass. He could never have made the catch Davis made on the sideline.

Isnt that too early to say? Guy was damn near RoY last year. I guess all the catches were coming back to the ball...LOL.