Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I still can't believe the local media still haven't at least asked Vrabel what happened with Adoree and whether its a short term or possibly longer term issue, the fact we are working out a tonne of DB doesn't fill me with confidence that its going to be 3 weeks on IR and then return.

Well I'm actually heartened by the list - no big time veteran corners on it, so to me it does bode well for a shorter term issue. But who knows. 

Probably looking to add one to the practice squad. 

But yes, it's a dereliction of duty that they haven't asked that question. Awful group of journalists overall. 

Good news that D. Evans got a full practice. 3rd downs could use a check down option, and we don't need to be horse plowing with Henry. 

I'm ok with Vrabel not saying anything about Adoree. Out 3 weeks is enough. 

"This spread looks high at first glance given that the Titans just squeaked by the Broncos and the Jaguars looked sharp in beating the Colts last week. But it’s important not to overreact to one week; the Titans are significantly stronger than the Jaguars and should show it with a convincing win on Sunday."

https://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/jacksonville-tennessee-betting-2020-09-20-1254190

3 hours ago, Callidus said:

Idk how they calculate it but it sounds dumb. I saw after the game he was only getting like 1 yard before contact instead of 2 last year. So he was averaging like 2.5 after contact on Monday and 3 after contact last year. A decline for sure but like they are saying? Bah duck that.

The blocking was poor but I think he did leave some yards on the field. Seemed a half-step slow to me.

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

The blocking was poor but I think he did leave some yards on the field. Seemed a half-step slow to me.

Henry certainly wasn't running with the same ferocity as he finished 2019 with looked really sluggish getting back to the LOS after the hand off.

Hopefully it was just a case of knocking some rust off and also some fatigue from the 31 carries and 22 routes he ran at altitude.

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Henry certainly wasn't running with the same ferocity as he finished 2019 with looked really sluggish getting back to the LOS after the hand off.

Hopefully it was just a case of knocking some rust off and also some fatigue from the 31 carries and 22 routes he ran at altitude.

Interestingly enough, at least to my eye, he looked a little better as the game wore on rather than the beginning. I didn't expect that. I think it might just be the case that Fangio's run fits vs outside zone were top notch.

I noted during the game that they often had 1 or 2 linebackers completely clean flowing hard towards the play side. No one laid a hand on Jewell all night which allowed him to feast. He blew Henry up on that play in the backfield in large part because Blasingame didn't get enough of him in the hole. Denver's run defense being awesome + sub-par blocking+ rusty Henry= 3.7 ypc.

Important day for Beasley tomorrow I just don't see Vrabel playing him until he can stack back to back days of full practice, to this point he has yet to complete a single full practice as a Titan, if he doesn't progress to full practice tomorrow I just don't see him being active against the Jags.

Interesting photo of him at practice today squatting putting his full weight through his legs and he didn't have any kind of strapping/brace on that knee injury.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Important day for Beasley tomorrow I just don't see Vrabel playing him until he can stack back to back days of full practice, to this point he has yet to complete a single full practice as a Titan, if he doesn't progress to full practice tomorrow I just don't see him being active against the Jags.

Interesting photo of him at practice today squatting putting his full weight through his legs and he didn't have any kind of strapping/brace on that knee injury.

I agree, he needs to get to get two full practices in. Its possible he could play on one full practice though. 

8 minutes ago, tgo said:

I agree, he needs to get to get two full practices in. Its possible he could play on one full practice though. 

Positive news that it looks like barring any kind of setback Roberson should be right to go and if Evans doesn't cop a suspension on top his ejection that will give Vrabel a few more options to lighten the load on Landry/Clowney.

Excited to see what Darrynton Evans can add to this offense as a former WR he should add a lot in the passing game out of the backfield, it will 31 days from when he hurt his hamstring at the Nissan Stadium scrimmage to kickoff of the Jags game so the team has certainly been cautious with him and made sure he is fully right to go.