13 hours ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

That seems....high.  Minshew was 19/20 against Indy on 9ypa.  Not exactly awful against a pretty decent defense.  I think I'd take Jax and the points.  

Its a perfect recipe to keep your team in games with a chance to win.

I would lean to taking the pts also

5 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I think TN will struggle with Jax because their WR can take advantage of the two rookies.  

We're going to need the front seven and safety play to make up for the difference.

Good news: Roberson and Douglas back at practice and no mention of Darrynton Evans missing!

Bad news: Clowney and Beasley working on a side field

Worse News: With AJ Brown and Corey Davis out, we basically are running on fumes at WR. Hopefully they are both just maintenance days for both of them.

2 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Henry needs to improve

I’m not sure how much faith I put in this traffic. 10th worst? How many games has he played since 2018? 30ish. So this would be a middle of the pack game, truthfully. 

It looked to me like Denver really focused on tackling and holding on for dear life when going after Henry. There were a few spots where if he could have shrugged off a shoe string tackle he probably goes for 6.