4 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

TN DL saved that game.  Simmons did more to win that game than anyone I can think of with his goal line play.  He and Clowney are going to present problems to every team we face.  And TN did this without Jackson and Evans.  

Bodes well.  Lock is has a nce future.  He overthrew a WR for a certain TD.  TN was lucky because the K almost cost them big.

Solid analysis from Booger Macfarland

4 hours ago, patsplat said:

Tell us something about the Jaguars that we wouldn't know from the outside looking in

Hard to say now since the team is completely different now. Definitely a scrappy bunch now. I need to see more to give a better answer. 

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

Titans favored by 9 points oof Duuuuuuval

That seems....high.  Minshew was 19/20 against Indy on 9ypa.  Not exactly awful against a pretty decent defense.  I think I'd take Jax and the points.  

6 minutes ago, klaa2 said:

Looks like a D. Henry run vs Jax.

I'm proud of that kid who gets stiff armed then chases the play.  That's character.

Edited by patsplat

1 hour ago, OilerTitanHybrid said:

lol That first kid on Defense that broke into the backfield for the tackle, then said fuck this and turned around and looked like he was blocking instead.

Little dude made his first business decision.

1 hour ago, mmmmmbeeer said:

That seems....high.  Minshew was 19/20 against Indy on 9ypa.  Not exactly awful against a pretty decent defense.  I think I'd take Jax and the points.  

You think Jags have a chance in hell to beat the Broncos opening night? The score was NOT indicative of how far outmatched Broncos were. 

Remember when Mariota torched Tampa Bay in his first game then went on to lose 13 of the next 15 games? 

Titans have won 7 of 10 last meetings. Averaged 47 more yards per game, 5 more points per game. Total went OVER 6-4 times. 

This is the best team we've had in 5 years. So you'll probably lose your money if you take the points. 

12 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Remember when Mariota torched Tampa Bay in his first game then went on to lose 13 of the next 15 games? 

Mariota only played in 11 more games that year before getting shelved for injury.