20 minutes ago, bondra316v2 said:

Is there any chance Evans is suspended for this game or was the ejection punishment enough?

there’s a chance, but seeing as how they ejected him early and he basically missed the entire game I lean towards no suspension.

So for anyone wondering - 

What happened is that Bates took Tye Smith's spot on the practice squad once he was signed to the active roster. 

It appears Malik Jefferson and Chris Miller were in fact signed to the PS last week, but the Titans Online roster has just not been updated to reflect that. 

Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and Jeremy McNichols revert back to the practice squad today per the new rules. 

Practice squad is full with 16 players, and the roster is set at 53 for the practice week. 

4 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

Maybe.......Titans do not throw the ball nearly as well as the Colts do

Did you see Rivers play last year?  His velocity was down and he was an INT machine.  23 TDs to 20 INT's.  He threw 2 on Sunday. 

4 hours ago, tgo said:

So for anyone wondering - 

What happened is that Bates took Tye Smith's spot on the practice squad once he was signed to the active roster. 

It appears Malik Jefferson and Chris Miller were in fact signed to the PS last week, but the Titans Online roster has just not been updated to reflect that. 

Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and Jeremy McNichols revert back to the practice squad today per the new rules. 

Practice squad is full with 16 players, and the roster is set at 53 for the practice week. 

My guess is you're one of the few who has ever heard of Malik Jefferson and Chris Miller.

Edited by scine09

41 minutes ago, earlers said:

Did you see the graphic when the Titans had 2nd and goal from around the 25?  

36 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Haha, yes.  I was wondering what was going on.

Me too. How that happens I have no idea. 

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

My guess is you're one of the few who have ever heard of Malik Jefferson and Chris Miller.

Haha Jefferson was actually an oft-discussed draft prospect when he was coming out. I had never heard of Chris Miller until last week, but some people in Seattle expected him to make their 53 man roster due to how well he played in the offseason. 

Edited by tgo