47 minutes ago, Wyattworld said:

Picasso isn't a safety, he painted himself into a corner.  Thanks, I'll be here all week.

Lol... you made an account just for that joke. 

worth it. 

The setup is there to just take it to the Jags from the get go this week. I mean, they can’t start the season with a 2 game win streak, we knocked off all the rust last week, they have no answer for Simmons and Clown, AJ is prime for a breakout game, get both Evans back, and this team is DH’s bitch.  

Which all means it’ll come down to a last second 51 yarder from misstowski.  Of course it will. 

Ok now I'm officially worried about AJ Brown and Corey Davis. Hopefully they both play. 

We may still be a week away from Beasley returning - could see Roberson getting snaps this week in his stead. 

7 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Dude, what is up with AJ? He finished the game and seemed fine? Hopefully just a precaution, but it's definitely concerning.

I almost wonder if he just played through the issue and then once they did an MRI or examined it, it was a concern. What's even worse is that he went from limited to DNP, I wonder if he got injured in practice. 

Also of concern, Darrnyton Evans went from Full practice to limited. Maybe they're easing him in with Wednesday's practice being more of a walkthrough and today's a regular practice. 

Based on the injury report, Malcolm Butler likely injured his quad in practice.

Lewan was out with an illness. 

Tomorrow's injury report is going to be of huge consequence. 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, tgo said:

I almost wonder if he just played through the issue and then once they did an MRI or examined it, it was a concern. What's even worse is that he went from limited to DNP, I wonder if he got injured in practice. 

Also of concern, Darrnyton Evans went from Full practice to limited. Maybe they're easing him in with Wednesday's practice being more of a walkthrough and today's a regular practice. 

Butler popping up too. Ugh. Our depth is being tested early.

On the bright side, Beasley seems close to finally getting on the field.

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Butler popping up too. Ugh. Our depth is being tested early.

On the bright side, Beasley seems close to finally getting on the field.

Yeah, it sounded like Beasley was limited but they listed him as full practice. He could be on the field this week. 

I'm preparing for the possibility of missing Brown and Butler in this game, and potentially Darrynton Evans in the off chance he had a setback.