Jaguars Week

Jonboy

1 hour ago, tgo said:

Better than last year overall. 

At least we have our left tackle and some pass rushers. And arguably better CB depth. 

Worse WR depth though without Tajae. 

Low key I would give up a late round pick to get Tajae back here. He was always good for a good game or two. He knows the offense already. 

I think @tgo mentioned it, but if Davis hammy blows up we are going to be in serious trouble. If I was Jrob I would be asking about Allen Robinson or even Stills from Houston. At some point they need a veteran presence. I think they’ll give Raymond another couple of weeks to show he can be that piece, but it’s definitely worrisome.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to the local media who attended practice the most eye catching play during the entire training camp was when Evans took a screen pass 70yds for a TD everyone watching was just wowed by his s

AJ not mincing words lol    

Jags fan here. Jags played decent against the Colts. Run defense was not great. Screen passes killed them. I fully expect Henry to run for 125+. Titans have their number for a reason. A 27-13 win for

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This interview with Butler was recorded about an hour before practice today and certainly no indication he had any injury concerns at the time.

He looked ok mixing it up after the game also.

4 hours ago, tgo said:

I almost wonder if he just played through the issue and then once they did an MRI or examined it, it was a concern. What's even worse is that he went from limited to DNP, I wonder if he got injured in practice. 

Also of concern, Darrnyton Evans went from Full practice to limited. Maybe they're easing him in with Wednesday's practice being more of a walkthrough and today's a regular practice. 

Based on the injury report, Malcolm Butler likely injured his quad in practice.

Lewan was out with an illness. 

Tomorrow's injury report is going to be of huge consequence. 

Losing Adoree & Butler to injuries in practice is frustrating. Right now with these two hurt, as well as AJB & Davis, this is a coin flip game.  This is some absolutely terrible early season injury news.

Davis & his hammy is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen. This has been ongoing since his rookie year. I don’t get it. 

Fortunately  we have an early bye.

3 minutes ago, Face said:

Losing Adoree & Butler to injuries in practice is frustrating. Right now with these two hurt, as well as AJB & Davis, this is a coin flip game.  This is some absolutely terrible early season injury news.

Davis & his hammy is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen. This has been ongoing since his rookie year. I don’t get it. 

To be fair Davis with the hammy isnt bothering me that much. When was the last year we did not have multiple wide receivers with them? I have gotten numb 2 it at this point.

6 minutes ago, Face said:

We should be able to beat the Jaguars fairly readily even with these injuries. Our roster strength overall is far superior and their receivers are not top notch. 

If we can beat the Chiefs with Tye Smith and Tramaine Brock at corner, we can beat the Jaguars and their mediocre roster with an upgraded pass rush. 

They really need to play Amani Hooker in the slot. I don’t like to criticize what players teams use because I don’t see practices but according to PFF Hooker was the 2nd best slot they’ve graded in the 6 years they’ve been doing college. He finished exactly .01 behind Minkah Fitzpatrick in the ratings. He really wasn’t a safety despite being listed there, at least in passing downs. He was strictly a slot corner on passing downs & an excellent one.

We’re in real bad injury shape this week. It looks like at best only 1 of our top 4 WR/corners will play. Its ridiculous to stash Hooker as the 3rd safety while they have Chris Jackson, who wasn’t a pimple on Hookers ass in college, as the nickel. I know the board is high on him & Jerry Juedy is a real tough draw, but he was in way over his head. Hooker played in Dime packages last year & covered pretty well. He’s a much, much better cover player then Jackson right now.

Im actually very confident in Fulton on the outside & I’m excited to see him play. I think the best trio would be him & either Joseph or Tye Smith  on the outside. I’ve always been a Tye Smith guy & JJ, despite his seemingly low popularity around here, and he did drop off a lot last year, played at a very high level as recently as 2018.

28 minutes ago, Face said:

They really need to play Amani Hooker in the slot. I don’t like to criticize what players teams use because I don’t see practices but according to PFF Hooker was the 2nd best slot they’ve graded in the 6 years they’ve been doing college. He finished exactly .01 behind Minkah Fitzpatrick in the ratings. He really wasn’t a safety despite being listed there, at least in passing downs. He was strictly a slot corner on passing downs & an excellent one.

We’re in real bad injury shape this week. It looks like at best only 1 of our top 4 WR/corners will play. Its ridiculous to stash Hooker as the 3rd safety while they have Chris Jackson, who wasn’t a pimple on Hookers ass in college, as the nickel. I know the board is high on him & Jerry Juedy is a real tough draw, but he was in way over his head. Hooker played in Dime packages last year & covered pretty well. He’s a much, much better cover player then Jackson right now.

Im actually very confident in Fulton on the outside & I’m excited to see him play. I think the best trio would be him & either Joseph or Tye Smith  on the outside. I’ve always been a Tye Smith guy & JJ, despite his seemingly low popularity around here, and he did drop off a lot last year, played at a very high level as recently as 2018.

Did Hooker play any nickel last year?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic