Jaguars Week

Jonboy

Vaccaro with an "illness" is concerning. 

Douglas, Evans, Roberson all full practice. Excited to see Evans play this week. 

If Beasly and Clowney are both out there, Roberson is probably still an inactive though. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to the local media who attended practice the most eye catching play during the entire training camp was when Evans took a screen pass 70yds for a TD everyone watching was just wowed by his s

AJ not mincing words lol    

Jags fan here. Jags played decent against the Colts. Run defense was not great. Screen passes killed them. I fully expect Henry to run for 125+. Titans have their number for a reason. A 27-13 win for

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Thrill said:

I’m not sure how much faith I put in this traffic. 10th worst? How many games has he played since 2018? 30ish. So this would be a middle of the pack game, truthfully. 

It looked to me like Denver really focused on tackling and holding on for dear life when going after Henry. There were a few spots where if he could have shrugged off a shoe string tackle he probably goes for 6.

Idk how they calculate it but it sounds dumb. I saw after the game he was only getting like 1 yard before contact instead of 2 last year. So he was averaging like 2.5 after contact on Monday and 3 after contact last year. A decline for sure but like they are saying? Bah duck that.

19 minutes ago, tgo said:

If Beasly and Clowney are both out there, Roberson is probably still an inactive though. 

Still if you want ease Beasley back in and he's going to play limited snaps, it's not a bad idea to have Roberson active.

Just now, tgo said:

I still can't believe the local media still haven't at least asked Vrabel what happened with Adoree and whether its a short term or possibly longer term issue, the fact we are working out a tonne of DB doesn't fill me with confidence that its going to be 3 weeks on IR and then return.

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I still can't believe the local media still haven't at least asked Vrabel what happened with Adoree and whether its a short term or possibly longer term issue, the fact we are working out a tonne of DB doesn't fill me with confidence that its going to be 3 weeks on IR and then return.

Well I'm actually heartened by the list - no big time veteran corners on it, so to me it does bode well for a shorter term issue. But who knows. 

Probably looking to add one to the practice squad. 

But yes, it's a dereliction of duty that they haven't asked that question. Awful group of journalists overall. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic