Jaguars Week

Jonboy

2 minutes ago, tgo said:

Haha Jefferson was actually an oft-discussed draft prospect when he was coming out. I had never heard of Chris Miller until last week, but some people in Seattle expected him to make their 53 man roster due to how well he played in the offseason. 

I've heard of Chris Miller too.  He was a decent QB for the Falcons and Rams years ago.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

According to the local media who attended practice the most eye catching play during the entire training camp was when Evans took a screen pass 70yds for a TD everyone watching was just wowed by his s

AJ not mincing words lol    

Jags fan here. Jags played decent against the Colts. Run defense was not great. Screen passes killed them. I fully expect Henry to run for 125+. Titans have their number for a reason. A 27-13 win for

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Egg said:

Slightly off topic.... But maybe this week we could get an announcing crew that's prepared. That production was completely terrible. Wrong players, hardly any replays, wrong teams, wrong downs.... It's like they walked into that stadium after reading USA Today. Hard to imagine a worse effort. Especially for MNF (albeit the late version).

Early game wasn't much better.  One of them announced a play by Pittsburghs "schuster-smith" obviously reading a list of players. Espn sucks. So glad YouTubetv picked up nfl network.

I also enjoyed the annoucers attributing most of the tackles to Casey. Mistook him for a 120 lb. DB at one point. I don't worry about the homerism stuff -- but the production quality and announcing was probably the worst I've seen in some time. Concluding that Jeudy was one of the top NFL route runners in the first half of his first game was just odd, too...

12 minutes ago, tgo said:

So for anyone wondering - 

What happened is that Bates took Tye Smith's spot on the practice squad once he was signed to the active roster. 

It appears Malik Jefferson and Chris Miller were in fact signed to the PS last week, but the Titans Online roster has just not been updated to reflect that. 

Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and Jeremy McNichols revert back to the practice squad today per the new rules. 

Practice squad is full with 16 players, and the roster is set at 53 for the practice week. 

So to clarify, Jefferson and Miller are still on the PS?

7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

At some point the Titans had 2nd and 10 or so at the 22 and it said 2nd and goal.

That's just ESPN doing their usual piss poor job.  I just laughed when I saw that error. 

@Maker84 trying to go double or nothing lol

Titans have a better offense than the Colts

Titans have a better defense than the Colts

Jaguars defense is about the same as than the Broncos

Jaguars offense is better than the Broncos

I predict another close game that the Titans need to win to be a contender.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

So to clarify, Jefferson and Miller are still on the PS?

I believe so, but cannot confirm 100%. The team reported they signed, and have not reported that they were released from the PS, nor have any reporters. 

8 minutes ago, DuvalJags said:

Jags fan here. Jags played decent against the Colts. Run defense was not great. Screen passes killed them. I fully expect Henry to run for 125+. Titans have their number for a reason. A 27-13 win for the Titans is my guess. Jags do not have enough talent to compete but more talent than people think. Minshew is definitely a decent starter but he needs to be more consistent. Only way this is a close game is if the Titans turn the ball over. Good luck this year guys. 

Welcome to Titans Report!  Thanks for all the hospitality over the years!

5 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Welcome to Titans Report!  Thanks for all the hospitality over the years!

Thanks! Not the trash talker type at all. I do watch the other 3 division teams way more than the rest of the league. Jags have had a rough 20 years lol. That '99 season was the downfall. Rivers played like well... Rivers. Made 2 ridiculous passes in traffic that killed any momentum they had. Titans are more consistent. Look forward to the game. 

1 hour ago, patsplat said:

@Maker84 trying to go double or nothing lol

Titans have a better offense than the Colts

Titans have a better defense than the Colts

Jaguars defense is about the same as than the Broncos

Jaguars offense is better than the Broncos

I predict another close game that the Titans need to win to be a contender.

I disagree.  The Jags D is substantially worse than D.  Fangio is an excellent coach.  The Broncos O is better than the Jags.  Their RB are far better.  So is their TE.  I think Jax has a better WR group but not when Sutton is playing.  

Jags and TN are always close but TN needs to come out throwing more to soften D's.  If they continue to run into walls Henry is going to get hurt. 

Minshew is a good QB.  He is the best part of Jax

Edited by Bongo59

• Jonboy unpinned this topic