Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Oiler FANatic

Weekly Power Rankings

Recommended Posts

Rankings after week 3:

  1. Kansas City (3-0)

  2. Green Bay (3-0)

  3. Seattle (3-0)
  4. Baltimore (2-1)

  5. San Francisco (2-1)

  6. Pittsburgh (3-0)

  7. Buffalo (3-0)

  8. LA Rams (2-1)

  9. New England (2-1)
  10. Tennessee (3-0)

  11. Tampa Bay (2-1)

  12. Chicago (3-0)

  13. New Orleans (1-2)

  14. Arizona (2-1)

  15. Indianapolis (2-1)

  16. Las Vegas (2-1)

  17. Dallas (1-2)

  18. Cleveland (2-1)

  19. LA Chargers (1-2)

  20. Houston (0-3)
  21. Miami (1-2)

  22. Carolina (1-2)

  23. Jacksonville (1-2)

  24. Cincinnati (0-2-1)

  25. Detroit (1-2)

  26. Atlanta (0-3)

  27. Minnesota (0-3)

  28. Washington (1-2)

  29. Denver (0-3)

  30. Philadelphia (0-2-1)

  31. NY Jets (0-3)

  32. NY Giants (0-3)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2020 at 6:34 AM, OILERMAN said:

 

Has Tannehill regressed from last season? 

 

Yes, he was bound to. Wasn't he? Passer rating down from 117.5 to 105.8, YPA down from 9.6 to 7.8, completion % down 3% from last year.

 

And this is after playing 3 of the worst teams in the NFL: Denver, Jacksonville, and Minnesota. Wait until he plays good teams like Pittsburgh and Buffalo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

Yes, he was bound to. Wasn't he? Passer rating down from 117.5 to 105.8, YPA down from 9.6 to 7.8, completion % down 3% from last year.

 

And this is after playing 3 of the worst teams in the NFL: Denver, Jacksonville, and Minnesota. Wait until he plays good teams like Pittsburgh and Buffalo.

But it's mostly without AJ, who with his crazy YPC was a significant influence on RTs YPA and rating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Rankings after week 3:

  1. Kansas City (3-0)

  2. Green Bay (3-0)

  3. Seattle (3-0)
  4. Baltimore (2-1)

  5. San Francisco (2-1)

  6. Pittsburgh (3-0)

  7. Buffalo (3-0)

  8. LA Rams (2-1)

  9. New England (2-1)
  10. Tennessee (3-0)

  11. Tampa Bay (2-1)

  12. Chicago (3-0)

  13. New Orleans (1-2)

  14. Arizona (2-1)

  15. Indianapolis (2-1)

  16. Las Vegas (2-1)

  17. Dallas (1-2)

  18. Cleveland (2-1)

  19. LA Chargers (1-2)

  20. Houston (0-3)
  21. Miami (1-2)

  22. Carolina (1-2)

  23. Jacksonville (1-2)

  24. Cincinnati (0-2-1)

  25. Detroit (1-2)

  26. Atlanta (0-3)

  27. Minnesota (0-3)

  28. Washington (1-2)

  29. Denver (0-3)

  30. Philadelphia (0-2-1)

  31. NY Jets (0-3)

  32. NY Giants (0-3)

After Seattle, the west coast is not made up of top 10 teams.  Bill Belichick is the GOAT, but I am not ready to rank the Patriots above the Titans.  The most egregious error is thinking the NYJ are better than the NYG.  Unbelievable!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rankings after week 4:

  1. Kansas City (4-0)
  2. Seattle (4-0)

  3. Green Bay (4-0)
  4. Baltimore (3-1)
  5. Buffalo (4-0)
  6. Pittsburgh (3-0)
  7. LA Rams (3-1)
  8. Indianapolis (3-1)
  9. Tampa Bay (3-1)
  10. Tennessee (3-0)
  11. New England (2-2)
  12. San Francisco (2-2)
  13. New Orleans (2-2)
  14. Chicago (3-1)
  15. Arizona (2-2)
  16. Cleveland (3-1)
  17. Las Vegas (2-2)
  18. Carolina (2-2)
  19. LA Chargers (1-3)
  20. Cincinnati (1-2-1)
  21. Miami (1-3)
  22. Detroit (1-3)
  23. Dallas (1-3)
  24. Minnesota (1-3)
  25. Philadelphia (1-2-1)
  26. Houston (0-4)

  27. Denver (1-3)
  28. Jacksonville (1-3)
  29. Atlanta (0-4)
  30. Washington (1-3)
  31. NY Jets (0-4)
  32. NY Giants (0-4)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2020 at 1:17 PM, Number9 said:

The most egregious error is thinking the NYJ are better than the NYG.  Unbelievable!!

 

If the most egregious error is having a team at #31 instead of #32 then the rest of the rankings must be nearly perfect. Right?

 

Sure the Jets suck, but how are the Giants so much better? The AFC East is a combined 7-9, but the NFC East is a combined 3-12-1.

 

Their division looks like it will be historically bad this season, I could see a 5-11 team winning it (seriously). So why not have its last place team at #32?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

 

If the most egregious error is having a team at #31 instead of #32 then the rest of the rankings must be nearly perfect. Right?

 

Sure the Jets suck, but how are the Giants so much better? The AFC East is a combined 7-9, but the NFC East is a combined 3-12-1.

 

Their division looks like it will be historically bad this season, I could see a 5-11 team winning it (seriously). So why not have its last place team at #32?

You make a good point.  But the Giants have a much better reputation than the Jets.  They play much higher profile teams than the Jets.  Dallas.  Eagles.  Football Team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Rankings after week 4:

  1. Kansas City (4-0)
  2. Seattle (4-0)

  3. Green Bay (4-0)
  4. Baltimore (3-1)
  5. Buffalo (4-0)
  6. Pittsburgh (3-0)
  7. LA Rams (3-1)
  8. Indianapolis (3-1)
  9. Tampa Bay (3-1)
  10. Tennessee (3-0)
  11. New England (2-2)
  12. San Francisco (2-2)
  13. New Orleans (2-2)
  14. Chicago (3-1)
  15. Arizona (2-2)
  16. Cleveland (3-1)
  17. Las Vegas (2-2)
  18. Carolina (2-2)
  19. LA Chargers (1-3)
  20. Cincinnati (1-2-1)
  21. Miami (1-3)
  22. Detroit (1-3)
  23. Dallas (1-3)
  24. Minnesota (1-3)
  25. Philadelphia (1-2-1)
  26. Houston (0-4)

  27. Denver (1-3)
  28. Jacksonville (1-3)
  29. Atlanta (0-4)
  30. Washington (1-3)
  31. NY Jets (0-4)
  32. NY Giants (0-4)

The Titans are undefeated.  You have four teams with one loss above them.  The Ravens do have rep, but that loss was an embarrassment to football ranking systems throughout the country.  Tampa Bay?  Their most impressive win was @Denver?  I'm just not seeing this the way you are.  Undefeated teams should stay up higher than most teams with a loss this early in the season.  I mean, we actually beat the team the Colts lost to, but you rank them above the Titans.  And again, you dis the Giants who deserve that 31st ranking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rankings after week 5:

  1. Seattle (5-0)
  2. Kansas City (4-1)

  3. Baltimore (4-1)

  4. Green Bay (4-0)

  5. Tennessee (4-0)
  6. Pittsburgh (4-0)
  7. LA Rams (4-1)

  8. Cleveland (4-1)
  9. Arizona (3-2)
  10. Chicago (4-1)
  11. Buffalo (4-1)

  12. New Orleans (3-2)

  13. New England (2-2)

  14. Indianapolis (3-2)

  15. Tampa Bay (3-2)

  16. Las Vegas (3-2)

  17. Miami (2-3)

  18. Carolina (3-2)

  19. San Francisco (2-3)

  20. Detroit (1-3)

  21. Dallas (2-3)
  22. Minnesota (1-4)

  23. Houston (1-4)
  24. LA Chargers (1-4)

  25. Cincinnati (1-3-1)

  26. Denver (1-3)

  27. Philadelphia (1-3-1)
  28. Jacksonville (1-4)

  29. Washington (1-4)

  30. Atlanta (0-5)

  31. NY Giants (0-5)

  32. NY Jets (0-5)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 9:16 PM, Blackjack said:

Don't do the Billls dirty like that, they should be above Chicago 

 

If Buffalo beats KC on Monday I promise to put them back in the top 10, OK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2020 at 9:15 PM, Oiler FANatic said:

Rankings after week 5:

  1. Seattle (5-0)
  2. Kansas City (4-1)

  3. Baltimore (4-1)

  4. Green Bay (4-0)

  5. Tennessee (4-0)
  6. Pittsburgh (4-0)
  7. LA Rams (4-1)

  8. Cleveland (4-1)
  9. Arizona (3-2)
  10. Chicago (4-1)
  11. Buffalo (4-1)

  12. New Orleans (3-2)

  13. New England (2-2)

  14. Indianapolis (3-2)

  15. Tampa Bay (3-2)

  16. Las Vegas (3-2)

  17. Miami (2-3)

  18. Carolina (3-2)

  19. San Francisco (2-3)

  20. Detroit (1-3)

  21. Dallas (2-3)
  22. Minnesota (1-4)

  23. Houston (1-4)
  24. LA Chargers (1-4)

  25. Cincinnati (1-3-1)

  26. Denver (1-3)

  27. Philadelphia (1-3-1)
  28. Jacksonville (1-4)

  29. Washington (1-4)

  30. Atlanta (0-5)

  31. NY Giants (0-5)

  32. NY Jets (0-5)

I missed this ranking.  So, all I can say is you saw the light and moved the NYG up to #31.  :91_thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...