26. NY Giants (0-1)

27. Cincinnati (0-1)

28. Jacksonville (1-0)

29. Miami (0-1)

30. Indianapolis (0-1)

31. Carolina (0-1)

32. Detroit (0-1)

3 minutes ago, IowaOiler said:

KC is #1 until they lose.  Jackson can't win shit outside of the hapless AFC North.

Who knows if KC would have beaten the Ravens if the Titans hadn't done it for them. They're still the two best teams in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Who knows if KC would have beaten the Ravens if the Titans hadn't done it for them. They're still the two best teams in the NFL.

I do, and so does almost any honest evaluator of those two teams.  The Ravens, and Jackson, feed on crap teams.

3 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Because Lamar has already shown he has a knack for choking in the playoffs. My logic would tell me after he has played like trash in two playoff games that he wouldn't of beat KC.

Lamar Jackson was the king of fantasy in 2019. Patrick Mahomes won the Super Bowl in 2019. There's an important distinction here that needs to be intellectually absorbed.

Jackson is a dangerous player who can break a game wide open. But Mahomes is the guy who will kill your team's dreams.

Another thing to factor in to the ranking is the fact the Texans aren't as bad as the Browns are. And the Ravens know the Browns inside and out considering they play them twice a year every year.

I think you did a good job this week with some exceptions.  I would throw New England out of the top 10, just because I could.  I don't like the Steelers above the Titans, but until the Titans get a kicker they are capable of losing to just about anybody.  Houston is better than Tampa Bay.  Hard to tell about Denver.  If we hit those FG, I don't think they can push the ball down the field with Lock.  It may have been ugly.

5 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I think you did a good job this week with some exceptions.  I would throw New England out of the top 10, just because I could.  I don't like the Steelers above the Titans, but until the Titans get a kicker they are capable of losing to just about anybody.  Houston is better than Tampa Bay.  Hard to tell about Denver.  If we hit those FG, I don't think they can push the ball down the field with Lock.  It may have been ugly.

Our Quarterback needs to put the ball in the Endzone, problem solved.

13 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Rankings after week 1:

1. Baltimore (1-0)

2. Kansas City (1-0)

3. Green Bay (1-0)

4. New Orleans (1-0)

5. Seattle (1-0)

6. Buffalo (1-0)

7. Pittsburgh (1-0)

8. Tennessee (1-0)

9. New England (1-0)

10. LA Rams (1-0)

11. Minnesota (0-1)

12. Arizona (1-0)

13. Chicago (1-0)

14. San Francisco (0-1)

15. Tampa Bay (0-1)

16. Houston (0-1)

17. Dallas (0-1)

18. Atlanta (0-1)

19. Las Vegas (1-0)

20. NY Jets (0-1)

21. Denver (0-1)

22. Washington (1-0)

23. LA Chargers (1-0)

24. Philadelphia (0-1)

25. Cleveland (0-1)

26. NY Giants (0-1)

27. Cincinnati (0-1)

28. Jacksonville (1-0)

29. Miami (0-1)

30. Indianapolis (0-1)

31. Carolina (0-1)

32. Detroit (0-1)

Honestly I think Cleveland and Detroit should swap. Cleveland was the worse looking team of the weekend. I don't care who is on their roster. 

7 hours ago, Makaveli said:

Cleveland was the worse looking team of the weekend. I don't care who is on their roster.

Or maybe they just lost to the best team in the NFL? There is so much anti-Ravens bias here.

KC has an awful defense that was bailed out 3 times by arguably the best offense in NFL history.

People are so easily impressed by potent offenses, just like the Rams' Greatest Show on Turf.

37 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Or maybe they just lost to the best team in the NFL? There is so much anti-Ravens bias here.

KC has an awful defense that was bailed out 3 times by arguably the best offense in NFL history.

People are so easily impressed by potent offenses, just like the Rams' Greatest Show on Turf.

Lolol dude they looked horrible. Could careless what the Ravens are supposed to be. It was a blow out and the Browns have talent. They looked hapless. They should definitely be last. And what did AntiRavens bias have to do with anything?? 

On 9/15/2020 at 10:36 PM, Makaveli said:

Lolol dude they looked horrible. It was a blow out and the Browns have talent. They looked hapless. They should definitely be last.

It was a blowout because they played one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the NFL. And the Browns don't have that much talent, as they showed last year.

Low and behold they beat the Bungles, so obviously the Browns are not the worst team in the NFL, are they? Well, at least better than Cincy for sure.