How to Watch Tonight's Game (without TV)

chef

So now went from Direct TV in some years past to "normal" cable with ESPN et al and now full cutting of the cord.

I figure I might have to piecemeal ways to watch games this season on a week by week basis.  Some like the Thursday night game I can get via AMZ.  But wondering any best pathway(s) to have access via Smart TV, desktop or phone.  I have zero need to any TV beyond Titans (and maybe Vandy - painful though it will be) football games.    And though not excited about paying for TV access again will do so.  Just seems like not much in way of one stop shopping available without being right back to full TV more or less again. 

Just wondering if someone here might be aware of best option going these days.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considered that too.     Got an Xbox for kids so maybe. And hate to be the El cheapo family member rolling around in an AMG while asking to borrow someone's log in.... but that's how

crackstreams. just have adblocker turned on. live hd easy

NFL app and Yahoo Sports app have games that would otherwise be blacked out. I believe that includes TNF and MNF.

Yeah, sadly I think it will be A LOT more hassle than you are used to and will want to go crawling back to direct tv halfway through the season.

I use a VPN and just buy the NFL Gamepass International but as relatively easy as that is compared to other options, nothing beats direct tv in terms of them just making it so damn easy to click whatever game you want.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

23 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Don't forget the vpn

Never dealt with one.  Not yet anyway.

20 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Yeah, sadly I think it will be A LOT more hassle than you are used to and will want to go crawling back to direct tv halfway through the season.

I use a VPN and just buy the NFL Gamepass International but as relatively easy as that is compared to other options, nothing beats direct tv in terms of them just making it so damn easy to click whatever game you want.

Didn't DTV have some online only option years ago? I assume no longer.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yahoo.com carries most games and it’s free 

Just looked and yes that might work for tonight, thanks much.   Though seems to be for national and local market games.  And with Mariota now gone, wont be much locally carried Titans games out here anymore.

YouTube TV is pretty decent but they just jacked the price from $40 to $65. You get ESPN 1/2, GOLF, NFL Network, and that NFL Gamepass or whatever it is where they flip through games on Sunday plus all the other bs channels that comes with cable. It's basically cable but accessible on any device via stream. 

Yeah NFL app. Free Phone Football. Just re-downloaded the app for fantasy and boom. Had to use the Yahoo app some last year and it worked fine.

You may say, “What happened,” a lot if you’re trying to keep up with chat, but otherwise it’s fine.

ISBTQRNFLDPTU

AZDWQBITEPMZ

CFBKNROCKSSTI

Don't even need a VPN.  I do use my built in adblocker though.  Just scroll down their list until you get a stream working.  I haven't paid to watch football since I had cable over 10 years ago.  There's always a stream on somewhere or someplace!  Put that money into the market instead! :P