SirLanceALot

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evans' idiocy was disappointing too.

Burn the tape and move on. Be thrilled to be 1-0. 

Posted Images

Just now, Th3Ch0senOn3 said:

Vic was basically asking for us to kick a field goal not calling timeouts like that. Vrabel played the clock great and still had trust in his kicker I think 

Yeah but if he was truly playing for a FG he wouldn't have gone for the TD with the pass at the end.

13 minutes ago, scine09 said:

The Broncos were moving the ball well all night.  All it took was two completions, which was extremely do-able.  Thankfully it didn't happen but I still felt like the Broncos had a shot to win when Gostkowski made the kick.  I would have felt a lot better with the TD.

Extremely doable is a stretch...rodgers or Brees I may have tensed up a little more but still likely a win in most games.

I don't really think it's that big of a deal considering.

33 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yeah but if he was truly playing for a FG he wouldn't have gone for the TD with the pass at the end.

Which was my point from the beginning

I think the fuck ups earlier may have influenced that decision to take a shot for the win.

Also I think it's possible that tannehill saw 1on 1 with AJ and took a shot.  He seemed to change the play at the line.

19 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I think the fuck ups earlier may have influenced that decision to take a shot for the win.

Also I think it's possible that tannehill saw 1on 1 with AJ and took a shot.  He seemed to change the play at the line.

He did and should of been a TD

20 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

Sure looked like an audible to me also.  Those 'crack' Nashville Titans reporters should ask this question the first chance they get.

4 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Are you retarded?  The pass play had a much better chance of succeeding in scoring than a Henry run would, especially given how Denver had owned our OL all night long.  Add in that the pass play they ran had ZERO chance of being intercepted.  It was either a TD (it should have been) or incomplete.  The difference between 3 TO's and 2 TO's for Denver is miniscule given the time left in the game as opposed to being up 5-7 as opposed to 2.

Denver was more than capable of attempting a GW FG if they had executed on offense with 17 seconds and 2 TO.  They had .00001% chance if they needed a TD.

Vrabel played the situation perfectly.  Shocking that even a dimwit like you wants to harp on defending your idiotic contention.

I was basing the comments on my memory of the game.  went back and watched and it was 3rd and 1....i was thinking it was 3rd and goal.  So Henry didn't need to score to seal the game...just get the first and its over.

so you think the throw to AJ in the corner had a significantly better chance of success as opposed to Henry getting a yard and giving us a 1st down?

I would lean to Henry having the better odds or at least have Henry as a decoy in that play and slip someone out for an easy catch.

But at best (and I think I'm being generous here)  they are pretty even so the notion of running Henry is in no way retarded IMO.

The only reason that the TO is miniscule is because the odds of the Broncos getting into FG range was miniscule.  If they had actually gotten close than an extra TO would have been huge.  It was fuckin 17 seconds.  

And I highly disagree that Denver was more than capable of getting into FG range.   It's not easy to get those yards when the defense knows you have to get them.

Vrabel did fine but in reality Denvers coach fucked the whole thing up...even Vrabel looked a bit out of sync when they didn't call a TO once we got the ball inside the 10 with like 40 seconds left.   I don't care how bad the kicker fucked up....you can fuck up from that distance and it still go thru.

7 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

I was basing the comments on my memory of the game.  went back and watched and it was 3rd and 1....i was thinking it was 3rd and goal.  So Henry didn't need to score to seal the game...just get the first and its over.

so you think the throw to AJ in the corner had a significantly better chance of success as opposed to Henry getting a yard and giving us a 1st down?

I would lean to Henry having the better odds or at least have Henry as a decoy in that play and slip someone out for an easy catch.

But at best (and I think I'm being generous here)  they are pretty even so the notion of running Henry is in no way retarded IMO.

The only reason that the TO is miniscule is because the odds of the Broncos getting into FG range was miniscule.  If they had actually gotten close than an extra TO would have been huge.  It was fuckin 17 seconds.  

And I highly disagree that Denver was more than capable of getting into FG range.   It's not easy to get those yards when the defense knows you have to get them.

Vrabel did fine but in reality Denvers coach fucked the whole thing up...even Vrabel looked a bit out of sync when they didn't call a TO once we got the ball inside the 10 with like 40 seconds left.   I don't care how bad the kicker fucked up....you can fuck up from that distance and it still go thru.

Wrong and I explained this to you enough times.  Either you are too dense or you are too stubborn to admit it. 

The Titans were 100% correct in how they managed it.  Case closed.