Gameday Thread (Week 1 @ Broncos)

SirLanceALot

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Corey Davis must of been really close to not playing today both Tannehill/Vrabel mentioned how he was really struggling during the week.

I complain about Davis a fair amount.  But great performance tonight.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

Fine.  You can win with a second tier QB.  He's not elite.  But there are really very few elite QBs in the league.

Yeah, his complaint is kind of weak.  Elite qb's aren't readily available and you have to get really lucky.  We can win a Super Bowl with Tannehill and that's all that matters.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evans' idiocy was disappointing too.

Burn the tape and move on. Be thrilled to be 1-0. 

Posted Images

Just now, rns90 said:

Yeah, his complaint is kind of weak.  Elite qb's aren't readily available and you have to get really lucky.  We can win a Super Bowl with Tannehill and that's all that matters.

Yeah and unless they do it's always going to be "you can't win with Tannehill."  Which is BS.  The odds of winning in any given year are low, so much has to go right.  

14 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think he made some mistakes but I thought Griese/Riddick were good.  Especially Griese.  It was such an upgrade over what they had last year.

As far as Fangio, it was a joke.  You take all 3 TOs right away, don't assume that Gostkowski, one of the best kickers of this generation, is going to miss a chip shot.  It was terrible coaching and probably is part of why they lost so many close games last year.

I still can’t believe he didn’t take the timeouts. They would have had over a minute thirty to go and kick a FG. He gifted us that win. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I still can’t believe he didn’t take the timeouts. They would have had over a minute thirty to go and kick a FG. He gifted us that win. 

I thought 17 seconds was too much with the altitude and that kicker.  Imagine a minute?  It would've been like the SF game in 2017 all over again.

1 minute ago, scine09 said:

I thought 17 seconds was too much with the altitude and that kicker.  Imagine a minute?  It would've been like the SF game in 2017 all over again.

I still can’t figure out his logic, especially once we got inside the 10 and they still had all 3 TO’s. I can’t think of worse time management in a game. 

34 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

It was 21-6.  If I recall fucking Del Greco missed an easy field goal in that game too.  Those oiler team sure could break your heart over and over. They could look so good in 1/2 and then fall apart in the second half.

Yep, that & t he next year is why they canned Jin Eddy & brought Buddy in. 

The talent on those Oiler teams OL & D especially was amazing. Totally wasted with Jack Pardee.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic