Gameday Thread (Week 1 @ Broncos)

SirLanceALot

2 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

He's a former player. Definitely not gonna throw one under the bus.

2 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

The national media won’t burn the tapes. We are back to being a forgotten team and no one should complain about it after tonight. 

Good. We're better under those circumstances with a back against the wall mentality.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evans' idiocy was disappointing too.

Burn the tape and move on. Be thrilled to be 1-0. 

Posted Images

Just now, Jonboy said:

He's a former player. Definitely not gonna throw one under the bus.

Good. We're better under those circumstances with a back against the wall mentality.

if the Titans have another good season and make a playoff run they will garner attention.

5 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Legit complaint.  There were sometimes when I saw 8 in the box and they STILL ran it up the gut.  This is just one of those Vrabel "things" that you have to deal with on a yearly basis.

Tannehill was very fortunate not to be intercepted on three separate occasions. I’m sure that factored into it as the game went on. They gave him the keys late and he turned it on

This was a really, really big win.  I said in at least thread but probably multiple that I felt this would be one of the toughest games to win this year.  The Broncos almost never lose at home early.  The Titans never win there.  It's, because of the altitude, probably the toughest places to play in September because of the altitude/weather.  They gutted it out.  The pass game looked like it was relatively in sync although it obviously could be better.  Obviously there was too much running.  The D stepped up in the goalline stand.  

Yes, Denver self destructed at times like the Titans did.  That's what happens in football.  

I thought all day, all week that they were likely going to lose.  

• Jonboy unpinned this topic