Start Em’ Sit Em’

titanskick8851

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d go Gurley. You know he is going to get the touches.    Taylor is a rookie in a crowded backfield. He’s got upside but I think he is more of a league winner for the end of the year if he sta

Torn a little bit between Cook (cause of Brees lack of arm) and Hines, I’ll hedge and give Cook another week.

Herbert and Fulgham.

I’m assuming Sony will have a decent year with Cam at the helm and Hines will pretty much exclusively be a 3rd down pass catching back at this point. 

Not sure about your flex. I’d go with Crowded but I have no logic for that decision other than I had him last year and he had some big games.

I need help too. I’m in an 8 person league and I’m deciding between 

Fournette, Gurley, and Jonathan Taylor as my RB2. I’m going with Gurley for week 1 because I think it’ll take some time for Fournette to get going in TB

1 hour ago, titanskick8851 said:

Need some advice on who to start this week in my dynasty league.

RB: Sony Michel vs. Nyheim Hines

Flex/OW: Jamison Crowder vs. Paris Campbell vs. Allen Lazard vs. Jonnu Smith vs. Scotty Miller

We have a huge league thus why the depth is thin at some spots.

Ya shitty options but I’d go with Michel at RB and Crowder for flex. 

If Mike Evans doesn’t play, Scotty Miller might be an option. Just depends on what you think Brady is still capable of. 

Edited by CaliTitan3518

31 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Fournette, Gurley, and Jonathan Taylor as my RB2. I’m going with Gurley for week 1 because I think it’ll take some time for Fournette to get going in TB

I’d go Gurley. You know he is going to get the touches. 

Taylor is a rookie in a crowded backfield. He’s got upside but I think he is more of a league winner for the end of the year if he starts to dominate touches in Indy. Who knows what the split will be week 1 with him, Mack and Hines. 

12 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

I’d go Gurley. You know he is going to get the touches. 

Taylor is a rookie in a crowded backfield. He’s got upside but I think he is more of a league winner for the end of the year if he starts to dominate touches in Indy. Who knows what the split will be week 1 with him, Mack and Hines. 

Ok I was starting to talk myself into after the chiefs rookies big game but I think you’re right. Gurley is probably more likely to get a TD and 60-70 yards

52 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Ok I was starting to talk myself into after the chiefs rookies big game but I think you’re right. Gurley is probably more likely to get a TD and 60-70 yards

Taylor is capable of the same. They have similar upside. I just think Gurley has the defined role at this point. He’s a little safer for week 1.

Trying to decide between C. Ridley and J. Taylor at flex in a 10 team .5 PPR league this week. I'm thinking Ridley just because his floor seems higher but any additional input would be appreciated. I've got Singletary on the bench too but he doesn't seem as enticing as the other two. 

On 9/10/2020 at 8:30 AM, titanskick8851 said:

Flex/OW: Jamison Crowder vs. Paris Campbell vs. Allen Lazard vs. Jonnu Smith vs. Scotty Miller

Agreed with everyone else I'd go Michel and Corwder without question.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:30 AM, titanskick8851 said:

I'd roll the dice on Jonnu in the flex.

On 9/10/2020 at 9:26 AM, Thrill said:

Who's your RB1?

5 hours ago, milksteak said:

Trying to decide between C. Ridley and J. Taylor at flex in a 10 team .5 PPR league this week. I'm thinking Ridley just because his floor seems higher but any additional input would be appreciated. I've got Singletary on the bench too but he doesn't seem as enticing as the other two. 

I would go Ridley.

Taylor has an undefined role. He might get extra work if the game gets out of hand to make up for a lack of an offseason.