30 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Was there a more exciting play in recent memory than Tannehill’s bomb to Raymond in the Ravens game?  Over half a year later and I still get the warm fuzzies thinking about that throw.  

Stopping them on fourth down after they’d run rampant all season. Perfect field position for the attempt.  The throw itself, Raymond somehow getting under it.  Taking the 14-0 lead against a hated team in their house after they’d dismissed us as competition.  That throw beats multiple game-winning last second moments and is probably top 5 in my all time favorite Titans plays.  The play itself, the team it was against, the implications it represented for our team and how we’d evolved from a joke to a SB contender in half a season.  Glorious. 

Alright then...

Animated GIF

cushion GIF

I've been a regular listener since back in the day and am thrilled you guys are bringing it back, great first episode. I still have the old RSS feed on my podcast app. Is it going to be updated with these new episodes or is there a new feed? No big deal, I can easily access it here on the website but was just curious. Makes it a bit easier to access when in the same place as all my other podcasts.

3 minutes ago, milksteak said:

I've been a regular listener since back in the day and am thrilled you guys are bringing it back, great first episode. I still have the old RSS feed on my podcast app. Is it going to be updated with these new episodes or is there a new feed? No big deal, I can easily access it here on the website but was just curious. Makes it a bit easier to access when in the same place as all my other podcasts.

I actually need @TitansGuru to take a look. I think something might be broken.

1 hour ago, milksteak said:

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

I actually need @TitansGuru to take a look. I think something might be broken.

The direct RSS feed is still: https://twotonecrew.libsyn.com/rss

Am I the only one that enjoyed the washed up qb talk near the end?  Also when Jamal was talking about the bad DEN qb prior to Manning, I thought he was going to bring up Tebow. I totally forgot that Osweiller played there.

10 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

The direct RSS feed is still: https://twotonecrew.libsyn.com/rss

Roger that thanks. It's apparently an issue with the Pocket Casts app only. If I add that link in Plex I do see the latest episode. It doesn't appear to be updating on some other platforms either for whatever reason: https://player.fm/search/https%3A%2F%2Ftwotonecrew%2Elibsyn%2Ecom%2Frss

7 minutes ago, milksteak said:

Roger that thanks. It's apparently an issue with the Pocket Casts app only. If I add that link in Plex I do see the latest episode. It doesn't appear to be updating on some other platforms either for whatever reason: https://player.fm/search/https%3A%2F%2Ftwotonecrew%2Elibsyn%2Ecom%2Frss

Thank you. I looked into it and made some updates. Hopefully it will sync over soon.

21 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Am I the only one that enjoyed the washed up qb talk near the end?  Also when Jamal was talking about the bad DEN qb prior to Manning, I thought he was going to bring up Tebow. I totally forgot that Osweiller played there.

I enjoyed it too. The fact that Rivers has never played the game manager style before and could end up losing them games taking dumb risks that would've worked in his prime make me feel a lot better about beating out the Colts for the division. He's going to have to play in a style of office he's not used to and him being a super competitive guy I'm not sure how he'll handle the offense not running solely through him when they aren't having success.

39 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Obviously everyone enjoyed that part.

... and the parts before that.