Can anyone name a good reason to call police?

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ignorance.  This is going to get a bit more personal than I like to on this site.   I have a bachelors degree in psychology, a master's in developmental (kids) psychology and have spent over 20 years

The only one I can come up with is to report a homicide. Note, I said report after the fact. If you’re in immediate danger arm yourself with whatever weapon you have and protect yourself.     

Here is the problem with this situation and defending the police in all these situations.    The Cops arrive on the situation and shoot this kid and then the argument is what he might have h

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The only one I can come up with is to report a homicide. Note, I said report after the fact. If you’re in immediate danger arm yourself with whatever weapon you have and protect yourself. 

"I said, 'Look, he's unarmed. He doesn't have anything. He just gets mad and he starts yelling and screaming,'" Barton told CNN affiliate KUTVabout her call to police. "He's a kid he's trying to get attention. He doesn't know how to regulate."

Golda Barton said she called police for help managing her son's "mental breakdown."

When police arrived, Barton said her son ran away. She told KUTV that she heard someone yell "get down on the ground" three times, followed by several gunshots.

"Why didn't they tase him? Why didn't they shoot him with a rubber bullet?" Barton told the station. "He's a small child. Why don't you just tackle him? You are big police officers with massive amounts of resources."

They shot a 13 year old kid with Asperger who was running away from them. Don’t call the cops if you’re in danger. I’m not being facetious. They solve 10% of property crimes and only 35% of homicides. 

The parent failed.  Control your fucked up kid or put him in a facility for help.  Relying on the police to parent?  Oh well - the brat should have listened to the cops......

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

Noted, which is why she shouldn’t have called the police. 

This is where they need reform.  911 calls should have gone to a mental health crisis person.  Not sure how SLC is setup but the mom is crying about how this could be when she couldn't control her "small child" who's a teenager.....I wonder if she loaded the kid up on life insurance before she made the call. 

7 hours ago, BudAdams said:

No.  The mom is clearly being dishonest about the kid’s condition.  

Bet the kid listens better next time!

The kid might never walk again you crotchety fuck. It isn’t funny on any level. He was unarmed and fleeing. The cop should be charged with attempted manslaughter. 

3 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The kid might never walk again you crotchety fuck. It isn’t funny on any level. He was unarmed and fleeing. The cop should be charged with attempted manslaughter. 

Well he's already fucked so does it really matter? 

Anyhow, the mom and the defective kid are at fault - one she's obviously got no control over her "small child" who's actually a 13 year old that was in fact having a violent mental episode.  Add in that the mom initially told the police that he was threatening violence to others with a weapon, which made them think he had one......Now after the fact she's pretending he was some innocent child who just wanted attention and that she supposedly told them he was unarmed.  Did she or does she know she's in line for a woke payday?