Titans Record Prediction

Tex in a Can

Titans Record This year  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the Titans record will be this year

3 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

Losses to both Pittsburgh and Baltimore?  Ugh.  I can see it happening, but that would piss me off.

I hate Pittsburgh as well, I just have this feeling they are much better than people think they are. Baltimore could go either way, it is in Baltimore and they are a top 3 AFC team. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16-0. : )

I also went with 11-5 as well. I wouldn't be too surprised with a couple more wins but I would be by a couple more losses.

Fuck... I forgot about that dumb shit.

Posted Images

I just figure that the toughest games are going to be Indy (2), Houston (2), Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Green Bay. So it makes sense the Titans will split those 8 games. To me, 4 losses seems fair.

Could they lose to a lesser team, too? Sure. But they could also win more than half against those tougher opponents...

38 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I just figure that the toughest games are going to be Indy (2), Houston (2), Minnesota, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Green Bay.

Buffalo will be tougher than the Colts. Sweeping Indy might be tough, but at worst they should split the series quite easily.

49 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Im guessing the Browns are actually much improved this year. The got their ego's kicked and no one is building them up. But they got rid of Kitchens and improved the roster even more.

Making Kitchens HC was a historical bad move.  They had a solid core of the best players in the league, a roster people believed talented enough to win it all and they give the HC position to the RB coach.  Kitchens couldn't even get a OC job anywhere else in the league.  It was like making one of the scrub nurses the lead surgeon because they were in the operating room the longest.