Trying to get Darrynton Evans as handcuffs

10 team keeper league with 16 players per team (18 if you include IR - covid rules)

I've got a solid team... weak at fulltime RB starters with Henry being my only one. That said, D Evans is the only RB I can get from FA as a handcuff for any of my RBs.

Should I wait? If not, who should I dump to get him?

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 09.17.52.png

Edited by titanruss
1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Wait or drop Tannehill imo, waiting defeats the whole point of a handcuff but you will see a lot more in the next week on who is actually a viable drop

That was my thinking too.

We have all those IR spots we can use weekly as well. I just dont have anyone actually injured yet.

9 minutes ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

It was only 2 games. There are serviceable QBs on the waiver wire weekly unless you are in a 2 QB league. Hell you could have added Matt Moore last year and been fine. 

Sure but you had to luck out and pick Matt Moore as the serviceable QB over the others who were available.

I'm generally agreeing with you but there are certainly leagues where it makes sense to carry a backup on the roster.

17 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Sure but you had to luck out and pick Matt Moore as the serviceable QB over the others who were available.

I'm generally agreeing with you but there are certainly leagues where it makes sense to carry a backup on the roster.

Streaming QBs is an extremely popular

fantasy strategy. 

This is a 10 team league so it’s likely there will be several QBs available for weekly streaming if needed. Hell even the worst starters in the NFL are smart plays for fantasy. Just takes a little more research to increase your odds of adding the right one. 

I would drop a backup QB for a player I wanted to stash in a heart beat. Just my opinion and strategy. It’s fantasy so it’s all just a matter of preference. If I’m investing a high pick in a QB that is a weekly must start, I’m going to look for high upside players late in the draft rather than a back up QB.

Edited by CaliTitan3518