Von Miller injured in practice (feared done for the year)

cshumak2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good thing we signed Clowney before this Miller injury as the Broncos could of become a serious bidder for Clowney and driven his price up.

I wish injuries on any and all players the Titans are facing, especially long term injuries for division rivals.    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.   

If you ever needed to see the reason pass rushers are more important than secondary just look at that sports book line. There isn’t a single secondary player in the league who would swing a line 3.5 p

5 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

What jobber does Kelly get to face now?

Former Charger Jeremiah Attochu.  Bradley Chubb's backup is someone named Malik Reed.  They'll probably bring up someone from the practice squad.

22 minutes ago, tgo said:

I wish injuries on any and all players the Titans are facing, especially long term injuries for division rivals. 

Trample the weak, hurdle the dead. 

:D

I remember when I first started posting here someone tried to give me shit for saying I hope Myles Jacks bad knee would blow up after the Jags picked him. I never understood it.