Jump to content
Jonboy

Raiders Expected to Place Mariota on IR

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I mean it isn’t some life threatening injury or anything. The guy has made over 40 million in his career. Why would I ever feel bad for that guy. 

 

 😂 😂 stop pretending. can you imagine how hard TR would blow up if mariota died

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Wrong......nobody gives a fuck about your “conjecture”.  You’ve yet to be correct on any position you take regarding football....

 

typical worthless millennial.......

 

Gen X you fuckwit.

 

And yes... just because I taught you a new word doesnt mean you can dismiss it like all your Trumptard buddies.

 

"Hey.. I wonder if this could be the reason" ≠ "This is what happened"

 

Damn you are really really dumb... so dumb... for real.

Edited by titanruss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, titanruss said:

 

Gen X you fuckwit.

 

And yes... just because I taught you a new word doesnt mean you can dismiss it like all your Trumptard buddies.

 

"Hey.. I wonder if this could be the reason" ≠ "This is what happened"

 

Damn you are really really dumb... so dumb... for real.

You clearly are back tracking on the intent of what you said because it was laughably dumb regarding Clowney. 

 

BTW, I ALWAYS dismiss what you say because you are always wrong.  Remember when you claimed Matthews was a Pro Bowl receiver as an excuse for why dumb dumb sucked?  Or when you actually argued that if they passed more, the efficiency numbers would improve and that was his only real issue?  I do.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BudAdams said:

Not obsessed in the least.  I do enjoy seeing his career crash and burn knowing you fan boys always clutch to what could have been.......

Not obsessed, eh? Almost bringing up Mariota in any way you possibly can? That’s obsessed, dude. Obsession isn’t always a positive manner, dipshit. 
 

And, I’m not a fan boy. I’ve said Mariota sucks often. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Not obsessed, eh? Almost bringing up Mariota in any way you possibly can? That’s obsessed, dude. Obsession isn’t always a positive manner, dipshit. 
 

And, I’m not a fan boy. I’ve said Mariota sucks often. 

Wrong.  And who started this thread? Not me.....

 

BTW - I remember you telling Oilerman and I that you wanted MM to break out so you could rub it in our faces about it so you can stop the fan boy denial crap.  You were all in on him until it was obvious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mariota is clearly damaged goods.... He likely can't make it through camp because he's already checked out thinking about how to spend his millions in Hawaii....  Damn this dude failed miserably and still won...LOL.  By the time he's done he'll have made close to $40M if I'm correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the obsession is in rubbing it in ... not with Mariota specifically.

 

And what's the point of a sports forum if you can't rub it in?  

 

Especially with so many people humiliating themselves going down with an obviously sinking ship.

 

When the stupidity was so high ... how can you not keep bringing it back up? Especially when Mariota keeps delivering?

Edited by big2033

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, big2033 said:

I think the obsession is in rubbing it in ... not with Mariota specifically.

 

And what's the point of a sports forum if you can't rub it in?  

 

Especially with so many people humiliating themselves going down with an obviously sinking ship.

 

When the stupidity was so high ... how can you not keep bringing it back up? Especially when Mariota keeps delivering?

You mean stuff like we should be running a Patriots style offense to fully take advantage of Mariota's skill set?  There's probably funnier ones, I just remembered that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rns90 said:

You mean stuff like we should be running a Patriots style offense to fully take advantage of Mariota's skill set?  There's probably funnier ones, I just remembered that one.

 

That one caused a poster to disappear for a minute ... 

 

👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, rns90 said:

You mean stuff like we should be running a Patriots style offense to fully take advantage of Mariota's skill set?  There's probably funnier ones, I just remembered that one.

There were so many excuses and asinine evaluations.  He's going to get brought up over and over to the Tard Army and the more they cry about it the funnier it is....This is not going away..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

You clearly are back tracking on the intent of what you said because it was laughably dumb regarding Clowney.

 

LOL... Holy shit how fragile is your ego? Quote what I said about Clowney. Do it. doooooo ittttt....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, rns90 said:

You mean stuff like we should be running a Patriots style offense to fully take advantage of Mariota's skill set?  There's probably funnier ones, I just remembered that one.

 

I still don't know how you dont think thats the case. No one said "he's Brady" .. nothing close to that.

 

Coming out of college everyone knew he didnt have the strongest arm strength... so a Shannahan PA deep passing game would never fit that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No there were a bunch of retards that wanted them to hire Josh McDaniels and acted like complete fools when it didn’t happen.  He never had the ability to be a focal point of an NFL offense. He’s way too inconsistent and inaccurate.  Doing so would result in a ton of turnovers.  In hindsight it’s amazing that they were able to hide him well enough to Be competitive......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



Titans Report Footer Logo

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessee Titans official website, Paul Kuharsky of 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

Recent Posts

Official Website

Kuharsky's Blog

ESPN NFL Nation

104.5 The Zone

102.5 The Game

TITANSLINKS

×
×
  • Create New...